Media What’s everyone, eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 257?

Triggered-Memes-12.jpg
Yeah you appear triggered. I don't follow you around this forum replying to every comment you make with dumb shit. Why? Because you are irrelevant to me.

You are too stupid to realize you following me around PROVES I made you mad at some point on here. I honestly don't even remember what it is I did to butthurt you so bad.

Imma probably order a pizza or some wings, gonna make some Mai Thai cocktails and smoke my cookie cream

Crab legs on sale this week. Heck yeah. Gonna grab some proper 12 just because. I don’t prefer it.... but tonight’s Conors night so why not.
Smoke I have purple sunset buds and some platinum GSC and Fire OG shatter.

chicken and waffles blunt wraps. Don’t hate. They’re great.

Powdered milk. Government cheese. And a 1.75 of the cheapest whiskey available.
I’m just a dirt bag ya know.

The one time I went to a restaurant and had to use the restroom and I saw the sign said “gentleman”. I didn’t even go in and just held it.

so glad this is back , you missed the last couple of fight nights I was starting to get worried .
Not sure what I'm eating yet just wanted to say welcome back .
Been hella busy recently. Will have to make sure to pay better attention to what fights are going down.

I keep a small one like this in the living room

8 oz Budweiser only. I'll have 32 of those tonight. Haven't drank in 3 week +

Chicken parm with fettucini

Budweiser

Blunts and joints. Sherblatto
karma for little rat aaaaaaaaaaahahaahahahahahhahaaaaaaaa
tony.jpg

24 cans Heineken , Moroccan hasj and some Bolivian powder.

{<Mcgoat}

I don't claim to be a beer snob or anything but I've noticed that Heineken Light tastes so much better than regular. My buddy turned me on to it because he said it tastes and smells like the dankest bud...and it's so true.

I don't claim to be a beer snob or anything but I've noticed that Heineken Light tastes so much better than regular. My buddy turned me on to it because he said it tastes and smells like the dankest bud...and it's so true.
I've never tasted a Light.
Gonna buy it for the Overeem card.

Planning to barbecue and although I seldom drink, I am considering having two beers!

I got some quality 80/20 ground chuck from my butcher earlier this morning. Gonna patty up and grill a few cheeseburgers with Heinz 57 and a fried egg. Probably grill some portabello mushrooms. Got a bottle of proper as well for good luck. This stuff is alright I guess.

Yezzir im excited. Getting a bunch of BBQ from Rudy's.74217361_10157032590012968_5182883734986162176_o.jpg
Mainly chipped brisket sandwiches. Black kraken rum and Pepsi. 12913222746142.png
And some good sugar wax called bay dreams I've been saving for this occasion. Also some flower called pura vida.

70% alcoholics here, damn
and 30% of us is this two guys too

enjoy your alcohol you bums aaaaaaaaahaahahahahaahaha
lets goooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! hard work hard work hard work

we's once again gonna order some fried fuckin chicken, couple six packs of national lager beer and then some bud from my bud who grows bud. Chuck in a pepsi in there too. Diamond bless

Whatever's on the menu at Tilted Kilt. Planning on getting there by 6pm to get a table. It's no fun getting there closer to 7pm and standing for a couple of hours in the mere hope of getting somewhere to sit.

Nachos and soft tacos, super spicy cheese dip and some beers. Out of smoke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back