Media What’s everyone, eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 257?

Probably a classic pizza night for me. Starving myself now for the binge later

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

Well it’s that mother fucking time again, that’s right it’s fight night and fucking hell do we have a banger on our hands. With the main event being the long awaited rematch between McGregor and Poirier...
knEQEuCe6S3zvzF8ypHJJP.jpg

So let’s have some fun and do this shit up right...

Grub: Ribeye steaks and bacon wrapped asparagus...
View attachment 827936
View attachment 827938

Chug: Guinness and Bass Black and Tans...
View attachment 827939

Drug: my go to Lemon Larry...
Allevi8_Lemon-Larry-OG-40.jpg

Cap the night off by by watching one of the most anticipated rematches in a long time, so let’s hope it’s a fun one...
0_UFC-257-Poirier-v-McGregor-Weigh-Ins.jpg

Cheers
Good meal for once on Sherdog. You doing keto?

Man you are a true dog. Mushrooms on fight night is something I've never done, must be cool too. Enjoy your night.
We'll probably barely be able to pay attention until co main time lol. You enjoy yourself too, sir

I've a crate of Budvar and I'll have a glass of Proper Twelve when the time comes.

Mur mur mur muuuuurrrrr

I'd say your some buzz at parties you mad backwards cunt

Man you are a true dog. Mushrooms on fight night is something I've never done, must be cool too. Enjoy your night.
Lmao. I was going to eat some APE mushrooms, going over to my cousins and his ole lady’s place. My ole lady was trying to be a Bitch about it so I left em at home.

70% alcoholics here, damn
and 30% of us is this two guys too

enjoy your alcohol you bums aaaaaaaaahaahahahahaahaha
lets goooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!! hard work hard work hard work

"Mur mur mur mur murrrrrrrrr

I'd say youre some buzz at parties you mad backwards cunt"

Conor Mcgregor

Really wonder whether or not to get some beers tonight sometimes I like watching fights sober we'll see , some bud too maybe . But definitely gettin some wings and fries :rolleyes:

Gonna be early morning for me, will stick to coffee and cigarettes. Might do pancakes if I’m in the mood for it.

Six inch Subway club or the other half off the pizza i just ate. It has chicken, bacon strips and tomato, soo good..

Pot, Gummies & beers..

I get hungry from the ads and I just want a greasy burger...

"Mur mur mur mur murrrrrrrrr

I'd say youre some buzz at parties you mad backwards cunt"

Conor Mcgregor
STFU little rat lol cry more RIP Tony karma aaaaaaahahahaha little 5'6 pussy

We know it, we love it, we do it all in fun, but that being said...
tenor.gif

Well it’s that mother fucking time again, that’s right it’s fight night and fucking hell do we have a banger on our hands. With the main event being the long awaited rematch between McGregor and Poirier...
knEQEuCe6S3zvzF8ypHJJP.jpg

So let’s have some fun and do this shit up right...

Grub: Ribeye steaks and bacon wrapped asparagus...
View attachment 827936
View attachment 827938

Chug: Guinness and Bass Black and Tans...
View attachment 827939

Drug: my go to Lemon Larry...
Allevi8_Lemon-Larry-OG-40.jpg

Cap the night off by by watching one of the most anticipated rematches in a long time, so let’s hope it’s a fun one...
0_UFC-257-Poirier-v-McGregor-Weigh-Ins.jpg

Cheers
Do you anticipate having the shits tomorrow from steak + bacon + beers? Also you should really blow our minds and let us know what you will season the steak with

Back