Media What’s everyone, eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 257?

I dont approve

Of eating bats or fuckin with them in a lab and creating a pandemic virus

I still want a pet flying fox
Love the AV. Been a huge SKA fan since the mid 90’s...
HorribleEarlyDove-size_restricted.gif

McG is back and quite frankly I wasnt feeling the build up or hype at all this weekend from the normies but little did I expect this morning when I woke up that a few friends would hit me up asking if I'm watching the fights. Now I'm hosting a few peeps over and my wife is making Guacamole and her famous salt/butter asparagus blend. I'll have a couple of 12oz rib eye steaks on the grill and drinking some weishenstephaner beer in the mini fridge along with some propaganda pilsner from a local brewery I'm sipping on for the fights.

Waiting for my cannabis delivery to come but I will be smoking on some wedding cake kush and hoping for Hooker to finish off Mike C tonight

As for the Main event, plz plz be a slugfest for the ages. My brain is saying conor gets the job done early but I placed a prop bet on dustin to work some magic

Enjoy the fights responsibly
Cheers yall!
{<Mcgoat}

Love the AV. Been a huge SKA fan since the mid 90’s...
HorribleEarlyDove-size_restricted.gif

Same for me .... the mid 90s midwest punk ska scene is one of the most important things I've ever taken part in. My wife my friends and my best memories are all tied to it

I gotta switch back to non Christmas but I'm too lazy to fuck with it.

when i wake up I'll make a good cup of coffe + salmon toast and watch comain/main event

I wonder how many of the guys who post their foods & drinks actually eat that food and drink those drinks

Except the guy with the Machida piss, he is legit!
I’m 100% legit sir. For these threads I choose pics from the internet, but here are my actual cocktail ingredients.
85BAA5EF-1038-4C94-8E60-82E6260EC259.jpeg
Here is my actual liquor cabinet. It’s not some incredible, massive bar—but it does contain the things I claimed to be drinking. You can see the Whistlepig 10 Year, Pierre Ferrand cognac, Benedictine and bitters. Cheers!
413655C7-1735-4D07-9B1C-02ED5243B3D2.jpeg

Just grabbed two Junior Chickens (dressed like a Mac) on the way home for some pre game filler. Soo good..

Bourbon, couple of bong hits, homemade crunch wraps and a pile of hot wings.

I'm surprised more people don't smoke weed out of pens

Hits like a brick and it requires no work, just a cartridge.

But it can creep up on you, it's almost too easy. You just take a hit not knowing how much THC you are taking in and you keep going until your a zombie.

I'm surprised more people don't smoke weed out of pens

Hits like a brick and it requires no work, just a cartridge.

But it can creep up on you, it's almost too easy. You just take a hit not knowing how much THC you are taking in and you keep going until your a zombie.

Pens are for concentrates

I vape weed all day everyday, no zombie mode
Own about 30 weed vaporizers
Weed is tight

Gonna be eating the booty of the chick in my AV. Its easy when ur 6’5 275 and shredded

Am I late to the party!?

You and that Lemon Larry, mate. Can’t go wrong with some nice dank og, brotha. Just finish the last of my SFV this week.

Tonight is Saturday but I’m actually not doing cheat day. So just having white rice and takeout blacken chicken.

For dessert, a chocolate chip quest protein cookie

...and of course enjoying everything with dabs of Jelly Breath Aqua tech cured resin budder out of my new rig.

Cheer’s! Let’s enjoy some good bangers!!!

Back