Media What’s everyone, eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 257?

Pens are for concentrates

I vape weed all day everyday, no zombie mode
Own about 30 weed vaporizers
Weed is tight

I have low tolerance so I have to be careful

But ya that's what I meant, Im surprised more people don't smoke outta pens

its the future of weed

Conor-Dustin fight will be like 6am down here. So now I am just downing some Stellas and checking that all my favourite streams are all working flawlessly, will have a spliff in a minute, try a new pedal on my guitar (EHX Canyon) and go to sleep. Will wake up around 5, have a strong coffee, toasts and confiture de myrtilles.

I wonder how many of the guys who post their foods & drinks actually eat that food and drink those drinks

Except the guy with the Machida piss, he is legit!
I always have what I say I’m having. I don’t always post an exact picture of what I’m having, that just depends on how lazy I’m feeling to take a picture.

Taking this lil chick I met to my favorite spot for teppanyaki lobster tail and shrimp with egg sauce. Hopefully some booty later on. Hot sake to drink. @Dead Kennedy always brings out the appetite.

thumb_275.jpg

Eating: chipotle (too lazy to make something) or crow (if Conor loses)

drinking: Canadian beer (Alexander Keith’s) and a lot of hard stuff if Conor loses

smoking: Conor haters. And vape I am unfortunately outta herb tonight

Purple Afghan and Birthday Cake Kush

Maybe a Manhattan as the night progresses.

Fatso strain by Aims. Caldo de Pollo w chile oil,(Mexican style chicken breast/vegetables soup) as its raining here in Cali. Paired with a 85 calorie Michalob Ultra Gold

Just popped this open, from a brewery an hour away. Some people say bock is the gunk they scrape out of the vats, but I like one every so often.
20201227_200514.jpg

Fried calamari, mozzarella sticks, pizza and salad. And I’ll be having cake at midnight for my birthday.

Back