Wes Sims gives a hint about J.Jones dealer...

Some more quotes or part of them;
Wes Sims said:
I completely agree with what your saying, however the question I asked was

If the coach was the drug dealer, not the go between... Big difference between the two, wouldn't you agree?
From a legal standpoint i don't think there is a difference. In both cases a person is paying for cocaine and then on-selling it to someone else.

dat-booty.gif

Need to do some Sherdog investigations...Who are the coaches at Jackson's besides Winklejohn and Greg?

Of course JJ can't buy directly from a dealer, only natural he has someone close to him doing that.

This was his response to someone that said basically what you just said

I completely agree with what your saying, however the question I asked was

If the coach was the drug dealer, not the go between... Big difference between the two, wouldn't you agree?

dat-booty.gif

Need to do some Sherdog investigations...Who are the coaches at Jackson's besides Winklejohn and Greg?

Wes "confirmed" its mentioned in the thread over there.

And not michael (I assume a coach) and not a striking coach

Carlos Condit is the Natural Born Dealer! And to the mods this is merely a joke Carlos would never sell cocaine and cocaine accessories!

Greg Jackson
Mike Winkeljohn
Chris Luttrell
Chad LeMoine
Brandon Gibson
Mike Valle
Wikipedia says these are the primary trainers there.

I would guess Wes Sims doesn't know anything, and is tryin to get some time in the spotlight.

Also, fuck Wes Sims.

Greg Jackson
Mike Winkeljohn
Chris Luttrell
Chad LeMoine
Brandon Gibson
Mike Valle

It's Chad LeMoine. That definitely sounds like a drug dealer name.

I say he's been dabbling since well before he was champ. This isn't something he decided to do once he hit the big time. It'd take some balls to be the one to give him his first line while he was champ, whether he requested it or not. Who would want to be that guy? He's known his dealer for years, and I say his dealer has no MMA connections.

Wes Sims is the guy who said he never lets the truth get in the way of a good story...

From a legal standpoint i don't think there is a difference. In both cases a person is paying for cocaine and then on-selling it to someone else.

I dont think the discussions is about the "lgeal standpoint" lol. just how fucked up it is...

Greg Jackson
Mike Winkeljohn
Chris Luttrell
Chad LeMoine
Brandon Gibson
Mike Valle

From my googling it's not Greg (owner), Winkeljohn, Valle or Gibson (striking coaches)

So its either Chris or Chad. It feels like we are playing Clue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back