Wes Sims gives a hint about J.Jones dealer...

VU91t15.gif

i guess this is his way of telling us who was selling blow to jones when news comes out of someone from the gym being fired?

Read the entire thread and my money is on izzy. Mark Coleman also makes a cameo in the thread on UG for anyone with morbid curiosity

Those that are calling Wes out for stirring shit for the sake of it need to get a clue too. he's been posting things for years, lots of it insider and more often than not his words proven good over time. He just has a sarcastic tongue in cheek way of presenting everything

From a legal standpoint i don't think there is a difference. In both cases a person is paying for cocaine and then on-selling it to someone else.

I think the sentence would be lighter for the go between, especially if he were willing to participating in helping bust some big time dealers and smugglers, but yeah he would be in serious trouble.

This just keeps getting better and better.

Do you people realize who Wes Sims is? He is probably worst source for anything serious or relevant.

I repeat, if you believe what the dumbass goofball Wes Sims says, I pity you. It may be true, but I will hold out for something better than Blind Date Cage Grabbing Face Stomping Wes Sims.

Originally Posted by Wes Sims View Post
I completely agree with what your saying, however the question I asked was

If the coach was the drug dealer, not the go between... Big difference between the two, wouldn't you agree?

2012-02-18-greg-jackson-jon-jones_large.jpg

images

?

It means nothing, because you can get coke anywhere from anyone

Back