Wes Sims gives a hint about J.Jones dealer...

It was Addicted Dwarf. But he got it from Stitches the Rapper.

Nah, some certainly need to be illegal, but addiction needs to be treated as a medical and mental health problem, not as crime.

Making drugs illegal just gives a monopoly to the black market, who will defend their business via violence. The idea that a politician's opinion enforced at gunpoint can solve societal and ethical concerns is pretty superstitious.

Plus, if you couldn't threaten to send armed men after your neighbor because he snorted coke in his own home then how can you delegate said right to any elected official?

Post the Wes stomping Mir gif. P4P funniest gif ever.

Is someone gonna post a picture from the breaking bad tv show?

107245203_crop_650x440.jpg

Wikipedia says Melvin didn't get to Jackson's until 2009.
(2007 Busted for Coke)

More people do blow, than I think anyone cares to admit. I know more people that do blow than smoke weed. Bones' dealer is a coach at Jackson's...that'2s hilarious

on the "other site"

One of the responses:

To which Wes replies;

kingofpopcorn1.gif

You are herby served notice that I have already created this thread a day previous. To wit: http://forums.sherdog.com/forums/f2...es-coke-dealer-wes-simms-allegations-2909433/

I hereby demand that, forthwith, you cease and desist this thread which is stealing valuable page views and replies from my thread and infringing on my internet specialness. I expect this thread to be deleted and reparations made. These reparations shall consist of no less than 5 (five) flattering comments about my intelligence, wit, penis, bench press and/or my ability to satisfy the ladies. These comments are to be left on my thread in a reasonable time period not exceeding three (3) days.

Good day, sir.

What were the terms of your search? "Does Mike Valle sell cocaine?"

Eh no, I'm using deduction. Greg is the owner so its not him ( sims asks what should the owner do) and the other guys I mentioned are all striking coaches( wes said its not a striking coach).

Read the entire thread and my money is on izzy. Mark Coleman also makes a cameo in the thread on UG for anyone with morbid curiosity

Those that are calling Wes out for stirring shit for the sake of it need to get a clue too. he's been posting things for years, lots of it insider and more often than not his words proven good over time. He just has a sarcastic tongue in cheek way of presenting everything

Do you people realize who Wes Sims is? He is probably worst source for anything serious or relevant.

I repeat, if you believe what the dumbass goofball Wes Sims says, I pity you. It may be true, but I will hold out for something better than Blind Date Cage Grabbing Face Stomping Wes Sims.

I consider both these statements to be of equal merit, submitted by equally reputable sources.

Back