Wes Sims gives a hint about J.Jones dealer...

CarbonIsotope**

Green Belt
Reaction score
on the "other site"

Let me ask you guys a question... Let's say (hypothetically of course) that you own a gym and one of your main fighters recently got busted using cocaine.

If it turned out that one of your coaches at the gym was your star fighters drug dealer, what would your coarse of action be (as the owner of the gym)?

Just curious... No other reason for me posting this.

One of the responses:

I would ask the striking coach to knock it off

To which Wes replies;

Good guess, but not the right guy...

kingofpopcorn1.gif

This story is only going to get better and better folks.

Some more quotes or part of them;

I completely agree with what your saying, however the question I asked was

If the coach was the drug dealer, not the go between... Big difference between the two, wouldn't you agree?

First off, I am an MMA insider with access to knowledge that most other board members aren't privy to.

Second, any time I have made a bold statement (outside of my obvious jokes) and got called out on it I have never been proven to be a liar.

Is someone gonna post a picture from the breaking bad tv show?

Well who are the coaches at jacksons? I only know of jackson and wrinklejjohn and he implies its not jackson, if he is to be believed at all.

Of course JJ can't buy directly from a dealer, only natural he has someone close to him doing that.

So who're all the coaches at Jacksons?

Have we discovered the secret to the Jackson Camp success?

I think the gym owner should, uh, "put his foot down" and fire the coach. Right, Wes?

sims.jpg

I know in a few higher level footy teams there is one member of staff who does provide such services. Someone who knows about each players testing regime and hands things out accordingly.

Well who are the coaches at jacksons? I only know of jackson and wrinklejjohn and he implies its not jackson, if he is to be believed at all.

Who is their performance coach?

Back