Well, I done don got Covid

2% chance of dying, even if you weren't vaxxed.
You'll statistically be fine, brother. I wouldn't worry
Wish you the best

Many times I've rolled a hundred sided die and gotten a specific number I did or didn't want to get

Many times I've rolled a hundred sided die and gotten a specific number I did or didn't want to get
what about a 219 Million sided Die?

You can roll a dice as many times as you like and eventually get that number. You're only going to get COVID-19 once.

Unfortunately as is being found out the vaccines seem to only work for a few months. Best of luck with the virus. I had it back in July. The frist week was tough. Then after that i become better quickly.

Monoclonal antibody treatment, if you can find it, should help it taken early. Here in Florida the governor help with creating many antibody treatment centers across the state.

If it's miserable now, it would have been more miserable if you hadn't got vaxxed. Lots of electrolytes like Body Armor, Powerade etc. I'd say eat healthy but I'd be living off Haagen Dazs and bacon sandwiches if I got it.

It's rough you've been so careful and the first time you're forced to go out, you caught it. Hope you feel better soon.

After nearly 2 years of being careful and working from home I had to go to London on Thursday for a meeting with an important client. First time since the first lockdown.

Train, and underground to get there.

This morning after feeling shitty all night, took the test and it’s positive.

Day 1 - On set of feeling chesty and slightly achy. Had a few whiskeys as knew something was happening.

Day 2 - Test is positive. Aching all over, even joints and fingers when tapping this on the phone. Cold and shaky, need hot water bottle.
Phlegmy. Sensitive to light, bad back and legs. Painful to sit on toilet. Headache coming on. General feeling pretty poor, but it is quickly getting worse. Very odd.

I’ll keep this updated.

Good luck, hope it's quick.

Day 3 it was gone for me.

Do you know which variant you caught?

Do you know which variant you caught?
No idea.

Wouldn’t know how to find out.

I was on the underground in central London and I believe Delta is rife there?

After nearly 2 years of being careful and working from home I had to go to London on Thursday for a meeting with an important client. First time since the first lockdown.

Train, and underground to get there.

This morning after feeling shitty all night, took the test and it’s positive.

Day 1 - On set of feeling chesty and slightly achy. Had a few whiskeys as knew something was happening.

Day 2 - Test is positive. Aching all over, even joints and fingers when tapping this on the phone. Cold and shaky, need hot water bottle.
Phlegmy. Sensitive to light, bad back and legs. Painful to sit on toilet. Headache coming on. General feeling pretty poor, but it is quickly getting worse. Very odd.

I’ll keep this updated.
Hopefully that is as bad as it gets for you - co-workers parents got the delta variant and were hospitalized for weeks, are out now but to be on oxygen (tanks) and are still feeling like shit a few weeks after the initial "worst" part.

Hit the local health food store and pick up a variety of antiviral herbs for brewing teas. Elderberry, Lemon Balm, and Holy Basil are all good choices.

Get some raw honey for sweetening it (you can also stir in bee pollen and take a propolis supplement to triple down on your beehive brew, as all have great antiviral properties).

Stay away from processed foods, junk foods, and sugars, full stop. No fast food either.

Eat lots of kale, broccoli, garlic, and onions with your meals.

If you fry anything, use pure olive oil.

Good fruits to eat that are antiviral include black berries and blue berries. The sugars aren't nearly as bad as processed sugars, as the fiber slows down the metabolic processing, which slows it's intake into your blood stream. It's probably still good not to overdo it on the daily fruit, as you're already getting some sugar from the honey, but you can certainly have a serving or so daily.

Drink plenty of water. Get well soon.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back