Well, I done don got Covid

what about a 219 Million sided Die?

You can roll a dice as many times as you like and eventually get that number. You're only going to get COVID-19 once.

I had covid 2 or 3 times.

eb860bf771f99dfe442f22c132205014a3ae59d0.gif

So you were double vaxxed? What's Oxford by the way? Is that a vaccine? If it is, I've never heard of it before.
Double vaxxed is just vaxxed with the Oxford vaccine, I think. The J&J one is the only vaccine that only requires one shot.

If it's miserable now, it would have been more miserable if you hadn't got vaxxed. Lots of electrolytes like Body Armor, Powerade etc. I'd say eat healthy but I'd be living off Haagen Dazs and bacon sandwiches if I got it.

Disagree!
My sister in law had her 2nd bout of covid after being fully vaxxed and got "flu like sick" in bed for a week. The first time back at the start she had less than a cold prior to vaccines.

Speedy recovery TS.

Good thing you were vaxxed.

Oh wait, you were vaxxed.

Wait, what does the vaxx do again?

Clown world

Disagree!
My sister in law had her 2nd bout of covid after being fully vaxxed and got "flu like sick" in bed for a week. The first time back at the start she had less than a cold prior to vaccines.

Speedy recovery TS.
My colleague got it worse the second time after being double vaxxed as well. That doesn't mean it's the same with everyone, if doctors and ICU staff are to believed there's a chance you might end up far worse without the vax.
But I'm not preaching and I really don't care who doesn't get the jab. It isn't affecting me anymore apart from having to kick a few liars out every now and again :D

My colleague got it worse the second time after being double vaxxed as well. That doesn't mean it's the same with everyone, if doctors and ICU staff are to believed there's a chance you might end up far worse without the vax.
But I'm not preaching and I really don't care who doesn't get the jab. It isn't affecting me anymore apart from having to kick a few liars out every now and again :D
Yeah it's pretty clear it prevents death in old people and serious illness. You'll hear no arguments from me there.

I personally believe it makes things worse for a young person whos already had it and was fine. It's like it's worse than a good immune system un young.

You are correct but man it's hard, when you really feel like shit, to eat clean.

Hard indeed, but doable.

You have to think of it as medicine, because that's exactly what it is. The bad foods are more akin to poisons, and, in a sense, actually are. They just taste good, and don't kill you as quickly as rat poison will (it's a death of a thousand cuts, essentially).

You wouldn't put bad gas into your car, would you? No. But you'll readily ingest the human versions of bad gas. Weird behavior when you think of it that way, isn't it?

The trick is to alter your perspective as such, and it'll get easier. There's also tons of fun you can have exploring new ways to eat healthy. Another benefit is that post-meal guilt will simply disappear, and you'll always be proud of how you've chosen to dine.

Radical change only has to be implemented when you're sick. When you're healthy, it's perfectly fine to treat yourself here and there, just not every day.

Your body is a temple. Respect it, treat it well, and it will reward you.

Last edited:
I'm sure there's lots of advice here, both good and bad. All I can say is don't freak out and settle your mind. Stress just makes everything much worse. I'm not saying be lackadaisical about the situation, just don't exacerbate it. Easier said than done, but stress is a much worse killer than Covid so try to manage that aspect as well.

All the best dude..

Hit the local health food store and pick up a variety of antiviral herbs for brewing teas. Elderberry, Lemon Balm, and Holy Basil are all good choices.

Get some raw honey for sweetening it (you can also stir in bee pollen and take a propolis supplement to triple down on your beehive brew, as all have great antiviral properties).

Stay away from processed foods, junk foods, and sugars, full stop. No fast food either.

Eat lots of kale, broccoli, garlic, and onions with your meals.

If you fry anything, use pure olive oil.

Good fruits to eat that are antiviral include black berries and blue berries. The sugars aren't nearly as bad as processed sugars, as the fiber slows down the metabolic processing, which slows it's intake into your blood stream. It's probably still good not to overdo it on the daily fruit, as you're already getting some sugar from the honey, but you can certainly have a serving or so daily.

Drink plenty of water. Get well soon.

Great advice…I’d recommend black seed (cumin) oil too

Hard indeed, but doable.

You have to think of it as medicine, because that's exactly what it is. The bad foods are more akin to poisons, and, in a sense, actually are. They just taste good, and don't kill you as quickly as rat poison will (it's a death of a thousand cuts, essentially).

You wouldn't put bad gas into your car, would you? No. But you'll readily ingest the human versions of bad gas. Weird behavior when you think of it that way, isn't it?

The trick is to alter your perspective as such, and it'll get easier. There's also tons of fun you can have exploring new ways to eat healthy. Another benefit is that post-meal guilt will simply disappear, and you'll always be proud of how you've chosen to dine.

Radical change only has to be implemented when you're sick. When you're healthy, it's perfectly fine to treat yourself here and there, just not every day.

Your body is a temple. Respect it, treat it well, and it will reward you.
Bad gas doesnt taste like a meat galore pizza with extra bacon and cheese.

Back