Well boys, back to rehab for me

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by CrimsonFan, Aug 1, 2020.

1. TheNinja Gold Belt

I don't think rehab is a "sham" per se, but I think it's a lot of money and there are other options. But honestly man, for your case, you just gotta get detoxed first. If you've been hitting it hard, non stop for months, and you get sick if you don't drink you may need medical help. I PM you but for me, I have benzos at home and can detox safely. But if you are also an addict that isn't going to work either.

But again, I'm no doctor and don't want to give medical advice or tell you something and have something terrible happen like a seizure or DTs. So please if you feel in medical danger at least get medical help for detoxing. Then look into options to staying sober after that, whether in patient or out patient or AA or whatever. Maybe long rehab isn't your thing but who knows, you'll think more clearly after detoxing.

Oh and do what I say, not what I do...heh. I'm not a shining example of things but I'm working on it!

2. CrimsonFan Gold Belt

Hey I appreciate that (girl?) Or man. I feel like you are a lady and i mean no offense.

Thank you. And your print means more than you think.

I just re read this and feel like I could have worded it better. Either way much love we've never talked outside forum posts but I respect and recognize you.

I'm also fucking wasted.

3. JOE QUEEF IT'S NOT ENOUGH... Platinum Member