Well boys, back to rehab for me

No bullshit I will look into it. If I can dig myself out of this without having to waste my family's money and mine that would be awesome.

And to other posters in this thread. I agree rehab is a sham but once you get so desperate you dont really have other options.

I don't think rehab is a "sham" per se, but I think it's a lot of money and there are other options. But honestly man, for your case, you just gotta get detoxed first. If you've been hitting it hard, non stop for months, and you get sick if you don't drink you may need medical help. I PM you but for me, I have benzos at home and can detox safely. But if you are also an addict that isn't going to work either.

But again, I'm no doctor and don't want to give medical advice or tell you something and have something terrible happen like a seizure or DTs. So please if you feel in medical danger at least get medical help for detoxing. Then look into options to staying sober after that, whether in patient or out patient or AA or whatever. Maybe long rehab isn't your thing but who knows, you'll think more clearly after detoxing.

Oh and do what I say, not what I do...heh. I'm not a shining example of things but I'm working on it!

I sincerely wish you the best of luck, mate. I really hope it works out for you. Much praise blah blah words which don't hold much gravity but I hope it all goes well for you.
Hey I appreciate that (girl?) Or man. I feel like you are a lady and i mean no offense.

Thank you. And your print means more than you think.

I just re read this and feel like I could have worded it better. Either way much love we've never talked outside forum posts but I respect and recognize you.

I'm also fucking wasted.

tumblr_p18d274J2x1vif34po1_500.gifv

@CrimsonFan

Were you pretty down in the dumps prior to daily alcohol intake and then found yourself in this unrecoverable hole that you couldn't pull yourself out from?

I've been on 2 week benders while vacationing, and just two days ago went well beyond my limit where I was babbling about not so pleasant childhood drama to my loved ones. My mother is an alcoholic of at least twenty years, and my Uncle died from cirrhosis.

Im extremely happy mid way through life, and only partake in the most recreational sense. Though I readily admit that during said recreation at times I will drink beyond the limit to which said consumption can become deleterious to day after activities.

My curiosity lies with how the bottle sneaks up on you where it's something that you can't turn off. At what point in your battle with the bottle were you at that point where you couldn't shut off the tap?

P.S Best of luck, hope you turn it around. God Bless.

Back