Well boys, back to rehab for me

A friend checked himself into rehab three weeks ago he had to leave his job. He's doing well is only 26 and has already had surgery on his bowel/colon.

Can't cold turkey booze it can kill you.

I went scorched earth on all my contacts a few days ago. This time last year I was completely sober bar coffee I'm gonna try again.

Good luck and Happy Birthday.

De Tox, de tox find love..

Nice. What state are you in and are you going to a private facility? I relapsed too this past month but was able to dry myself out. fr hmu

It has been hard during lockdown for alot of people. I relapsed earlier this year and ended up breaking my own personal best for the amount of drugs I have consumed.

Be smart and stay strong bros.

@CrimsonFan

Last edited:
It has been hard during lockdown for alot of people. I relapsed earlier this year and ended up breaking my own personal best for the amount of drugs I have consumed.

would it be wrong of me to enquire what and how much drugs you took.

Good luck, people get brainwashed into drinking alcohol but it actually sucks ass, I hope you stop drinking and never drink again because it’s fruitless like tobacco, which is why they are sold everywhere legally to the masses

damn, that sucks to hear, but i hope you get the help you need & can maintain your sobriety. ik the pandemic was hard on you regarding work, so hopefully this was a cause & effect situation that will mend itself w/ the proper time & rehab help necessary, man. let’s hope this country can collectively get its shit together & work towards defeating the widespread coronavirus chaos

wishing you all the best sherbro

Last edited:
Passed my 10 year sober birthday on July 23rd. No drugs since 2008

Do what you are told, and don't make excuses for yourself.

What's that supposed to mean bro? I try to offer you support and here you are trying to turn it into a dick measuring contest.
I didn’t mean any disrespect I just thought it was weird that you brought it up if you didn’t want to talk about it.

I didn’t mean any disrespect I just thought it was weird that you brought it up if you didn’t want to talk about it.
Use your imagination lol.

I've done every single drug that exists, that's what kind of addict I am :/

And booze is what got me

The only thing rehab accomplishes is making you thirstier... Then you get out, consume heavily, & continue drinking your way out of hangover after hangover.

I learned to abuse alcohol the way alcohol abused me.
There might be some truth to this.. but at a certain point it's just not possible for me to stop on my own. I didnt take it as seriously as I sshould have last time and learned my lesson.

Use your imagination lol.

I've done every single drug that exists, that's what kind of addict I am :/

And booze is what got me
Booze is a sneaky mfer. I got hurt at work last month and lost a finger. Got prescribed a bunch of painkillers and I’m just starting to get my head out of the water.

Back