Well boys, back to rehab for me

Good luck dude, hope it works out better for ya this time.
And happy birthday.

Good luck my friend. Relapse is part of the rehab. Stay on the tracks you can do it

Happy birthday and best of luck to you. Sober living is the best quality living you can have in this life. Drugs and alcohol ruin the body and mind.

Stop taking alcohol and putting it in your mouth. That’s the only thing you can ever do to quit drinking. Yes, it 100% is that.

Stop taking alcohol and putting it in your mouth. That’s the only thing you can ever do to quit drinking. Yes, it 100% is that.
For sure. It's just dangerous to try and stop when you get as bad as me on your own.

Good luck. You can make this one be the last time, but it will take discipline, hard work, and dedication. Approach each day in rehab like you are fighting for your life, because you are. You can do this.

That's awesome man. I wish I could quit on my own I just get scary withdrawls. I'm glad you pulled it off. Keep it up one drink will erase all the progress. Trust me on that one.

The withdrawals are what made me (try) to quit. I've been battling with them for 3 years and it's taken a massive toll. I really feel like I'm close to death.

Back