Weirdest UFC fighter bodies

It can affect your breathing and stamina if it’s a severe case. Mine looks pretty bad, but doesn’t affect me too much. I feel that it does a bit, but I still can run a half marathon (13.1 miles) at about a 7:10/mile pace and a 10K (6.2 miles) at about a 6:47/mile pace...so I don’t think it’s that bad haha.

I think you can have it done if its severe right?

And i meant "I hope you CAN live a normal life" but i think you understood that. Sorry for my misspelling.

I think you can have it done if its severe right?

And i meant "I hope you CAN live a normal life" but i think you understood that. Sorry for my misspelling.

Oh okay, yeah, unless it’s really bad you can live a normal life other than the cosmetic stuff. If it’s severe you can have surgery, but the surgery and recovery doesn’t look pleasant at all. So I just choose to live with a weird chest and ribs haha. I used to be really self conscious about it, but as I got older I realized I don’t care what other ppl think.

He's got the neck and head of a LHW but a little bird body like Cruz. He's got the exact same build as Kid Cudi.

PVFHeo2SlCXJ23xbN4FW2mXmNYIfJGVQaChXs8uFQzU.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Fkid-cudi-more-kids-see-ghosts-albums-apc-collab-1.jpg

Look at the fucking dome on this guy. He should easily be 6ft and 200lbs.......but his skeleton never fully developed.
His head is massive

Oh okay, yeah, unless it’s really bad you can live a normal life other than the cosmetic stuff. If it’s severe you can have surgery, but the surgery and recovery doesn’t look pleasant at all. So I just choose to live with a weird chest and ribs haha. I used to be really self conscious about it, but as I got older I realized I don’t care what other ppl think.

Respect!

Have a nice day sir!

So a freak Of nature. Cool! I hope you Dont can live a normal life or does it affect you in anyway?
Before I fixed mine, i could not hold my breath for very long. I used to be able to put a bowl of MM’s in the indentation.

I had surgery when I was 5. They break every rib and upper body bone, put a metal bar in (about the size of a popsicle stick) right in the sternum area. After 6 months they take that out. Now that I’m older you can’t even tell other than the fact that my chest could never get too built. I make up for that with back and arms. There are scars as well, but as the other poster said, stopped giving a shit a long time ago.

Nate looks to have a mild case of pectus, and nick a tiny case. Usually people with pectus also have a slight anterior or posterior tilt, I can’t remember which one, meaning the stomach sticks out despite having zero fat.

He's got the neck and head of a LHW but a little bird body like Cruz. He's got the exact same build as Kid Cudi.

PVFHeo2SlCXJ23xbN4FW2mXmNYIfJGVQaChXs8uFQzU.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Fkid-cudi-more-kids-see-ghosts-albums-apc-collab-1.jpg

Look at the fucking dome on this guy. He should easily be 6ft and 200lbs.......but his skeleton never fully developed.
All that lonely stonin' and eating potato chips at 3 am will do that to you!

Before I fixed mine, i could not hold my breath for very long. I used to be able to put a bowl of MM’s in the indentation.

I had surgery when I was 5. They break every rib and upper body bone, put a metal bar in (about the size of a popsicle stick) right in the sternum area. After 6 months they take that out. Now that I’m older you can’t even tell other than the fact that my chest could never get too built. I make up for that with back and arms. There are scars as well, but as the other poster said, stopped giving a shit a long time ago.

Nate looks to have a mild case of pectus, and nick a tiny case. Usually people with pectus also have a slight anterior or posterior tilt, I can’t remember which one, meaning the stomach sticks out despite having zero fat.
Good damn! Sounds awful. But if you had problems it maybe was for the better to sort it out?

Good damn! Sounds awful. But if you had problems it maybe was for the better to sort it out?
It’s a brutal procedure for sure. You basically can’t move for a few weeks because all of your bones have been broken and reshaped. It’s mostly aesthetic reasons to fix it, but yes it did improve breathing. Luckily I was a very small boy, so you heal faster than an adult, and you don’t remember. I’m definitely glad I did it, bud.

Antonio Silva = Mr. Easter Island Head

I bet if you tickled that big bastard, the island itself would have an earth quake.

Cody Mackenzie just looked like a crazy bum

fDlt7Os.jpg

Tim Sylvia was always weird

0NMDdn3.jpg

Shout out to the GOAT

fallon_fox.jpg

Cabbage deserves a mention... The man was 60% head.

24147.jpg

Roli Delgado was a fighter most Sherdoggers could beat up.

shapeimage_2.png

20140910031918_IMG_0848.JPG

Butterbean

20141225014253_IMG_4337.JPG

DarlingBeautifulBaldeagle-max-1mb.gif

Brad Koehler had dem traps

20140921092739_Picture20.JPG

PlushMintyBetafish-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Back