Weirdest UFC fighter bodies

Also, disappointed this didn't show up on the first page:
nAJca6P.jpg
Hes got the wingspan of a toddler

Gabi Garcia. Not UFC, but i can barely see the woman behind all them steroids.Gabi_Garcia_711x400-696x392.jpg
Diaz bros get a mention too. Just usual everyday kinda-in-shape bodies and dudes got stamina for marathons.

Attachments

• Diaz-brothers.jpg
    Diaz-brothers.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 13
Came to post a pic of the body of George Sotiropolis. That was some weird pigeon chest shit.

Poor guy he got gifted with some shit genetics

He's got the neck and head of a LHW but a little bird body like Cruz. He's got the exact same build as Kid Cudi.

PVFHeo2SlCXJ23xbN4FW2mXmNYIfJGVQaChXs8uFQzU.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F07%2Fkid-cudi-more-kids-see-ghosts-albums-apc-collab-1.jpg

Look at the fucking dome on this guy. He should easily be 6ft and 200lbs.......but his skeleton never fully developed.

She has looked a lot more healthy with ATT putting on some muscle on her.

But yeah she has a thick torso and legs, long arms but practically no shoulders which is why she keeps missing by like 2-3 inches. Probably a result of poor nutrition in Poland.

cropped1202426839496182177.jpg

What the Fuck is going on with his lower ribs?
Edmen i mean.

darren-stewart-edmen-shahbazyan-tuf-28-finale-official-weigh-ins.jpg

Might be pectus excavatum. One of my ribs looks the same way and that’s what I have. Makes the center of the chest go inward like there’s a dent. I think it can also affect the ribs (did with me anyway), so they aren’t symmetrical and one sticks out.

I always thought Ivan "The Fruit Bat" Salaverry had a crazy weird body. George Sotiropoulos too, similar builds.

Might be pectus excavatum. One of my ribs looks the same way and that’s what I have. Makes the center of the chest go inward like there’s a dent. I think it can also affect the ribs (did with me anyway), so they aren’t symmetrical and one sticks out.

So a freak Of nature. Cool! I hope you Dont can live a normal life or does it affect you in anyway?

So a freak Of nature. Cool! I hope you Dont can live a normal life or does it affect you in anyway?

It can affect your breathing and stamina if it’s a severe case. Mine looks pretty bad, but doesn’t affect me too much. I feel that it does a bit, but I still can run a half marathon (13.1 miles) at about a 7:10/mile pace and a 10K (6.2 miles) at about a 6:47/mile pace...so I don’t think it’s that bad haha.

Back