Weirdest UFC fighter bodies

Ha ha good thread

Phil Davis and George Grandpabod are always in this kind of thread guaranteed.

The King Of The Trap Mark Kerr

mark_kerr.jpg

Then drug-addled King of The Tacos Mark Kerr

51889.jpg

One more time... When you can't afford roids anymore and go from looking like this:

latest

To looking like the guy I buy fruit and veg from at the market:

1004_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:
I know most of y'all will disagree, but I think Joanna looks amazing with her new boobies and not weight-cut drained/boogeywoman.
PVZ is another one... She had a super weird ribcage at weigh ins before the new tatas.

636308022152701879-USATSI-9749647.jpg

Because they sure look great now.

vh5z81i1cun21.jpg

I'm surprised nobody mention Big Country yet. Just look at them pecs. Look at 'em!
Roy-Nelson-TUF-16-001.jpg

My first account was banned because I said big country seems like he purposely tries to look disgusting.

PVZ is another one... She had a super weird ribcage at weigh ins before the new tatas.

636308022152701879-USATSI-9749647.jpg

Because they sure look great now.

vh5z81i1cun21.jpg
Her tits are fantastic. I don’t get the obsession with many wmma fighters, but Paige is looking very good these days.

It's not immediately apparent, but Jones can look ridiculous at times with his proportions, especially when wearing shorter trunks. This is the best image I can find, since most don't show his entire body, but his legs are completely mismatched with his body.
096_Lyoto_Machida_vs_Jon_Jones.0.jpg

Todd Duffee is also a goofy blend of legs and body. His legs seem way too short for the rest of him.
usa-today-8255681.0.jpg

Last edited:
Back