Weights have slowed me down!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best pic ever.

I like this one.

DoingItWrong.jpg

But a google image search provides many great images for that phrase.

This thread delivers

I wanna go train with those guys.

They can hit me five or six times if I can hit them back five or six times.

I need to find a kung fu gym just to go beat down fools doing drills like that.

You're far too slow to be a danger for kung fu artists.

I wanna go train with those guys.

They can hit me five or six times if I can hit them back five or six times.

I need to find a kung fu gym just to go beat down fools doing drills like that.

<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEDaCIDvj6I&border=1&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gEDaCIDvj6I&border=1&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

Did you gain a bunch of muscle weight? Do you do a lot less speed work than you used to do?

Lifting weights and getting stronger does not make you slower.

That video needed more soccer kicks and knees in the clinch.

Also 45 minutes of ground and pound under old ufc 1 rules.

Elbows/Knees/Headbutts sorta like Pat Smith -vs- Scott Morrison, the ninja guy from UFC2.

I find that video a little sad. If he knew the truth and was conning people, then bring on the beating. But he obviously believes his own fantasy. So he kind of falls in the loser/retard category.

ty all ok well let me post my routine i do this every two days, about light weights 50 X each but explosive meanign I do them as fast as possible with little rest, I do the whole body, so basically any machine or dumbells or w/e I can find.....At the end I am not soar but I feel like all the lactic acid built up.

ty all ok well let me post my routine i do this every two days, about light weights 50 X each but explosive meanign I do them as fast as possible with little rest, I do the whole body, so basically any machine or dumbells or w/e I can find.....At the end I am not soar but I feel like all the lactic acid built up.

Regarding your troll attempt:

weaksauce.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back