weight belts

Yet you advocate a belt. Strange.

Yeah, after thinking about it, if you want to race to a 650 DL, np. LMK. I assure you I can get there before you, spotting you 100 lbs.

So I would only have to deadlift 550?

LOL
you phail at teh comp

You say you max DL 100 more than me right ? 525 ?
*drums fingers, F5*

I was using round numbers. I have a video of me pulling 531 with no belt.

If you want an official race to 650, name your terms?

I was using round numbers. I have a video of me pulling 531 with no belt.

K. So we both go to 650 max. You got 100 pounds on me now my max is 425. I bet I get to 650 before you do.

and no goddam belts

K. So we both go to 650 max. You got 100 pounds on me now my max is 425. I bet I get to 650 before you do.

and no goddam belts

Bets are worthless without stakes.

That's just silly. I'm willing to bet just about anything that you will never deadlift 650 without a belt.

best I can assure as proof will be a pic of me holding it. I'll have to find a place to host a vid. I have a digital camera, and my wife can video it, but I'll have to figure out host shit. I know I'll be able to provide photo proof. Given a host, I'll post a vid.

Damn. I'll watch this one. I'd like to participate but I'm working on squat right now.

(I suppose you could consider that a typical "I'll do it tomorrow, I promise" excuse)

Considering that you two seem addicted to Sherdog I think abstaining from posting on the 'dog outside of logging workouts would be amusing :icon_chee

Considering that you two seem addicted to Sherdog I think abstaining from posting on the 'dog outside of logging workouts would be amusing :icon_chee

lmao

Loser isn't allowed to smoke weed for six months.

You guys need to ask Lusst how long he was stuck at 645 and then rethink this. This could go on for years.

You guys need to ask Lusst how long he was stuck at 645 and then rethink this. This could go on for years.

Years my hairy 42 yr old ass. I'll be there before years end or even the holidays.

Years my hairy 42 yr old ass. I'll be there before years end or even the holidays.

That celebration toke after the perfume attack is giving you superhuman overconfidence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back