Weidman still thinks his chin is fine

Whatever Chris does, I wish him the best, he appears to be a great athlete and person. That flying knee didn't help accelerate his future.

Consistently delusional:

He will make his haters happy by getting KOd again.

Still our boi!

It never lets me down, that's for sure. I get that WTF moment over and over.

Where the FUCK is this guy's doctor? Family? Friends? Team? How do they allow this to continue?

I get he's his own man but if I see my friend developing a crack habit or any compulsion I have to step in and help..... I don't understand where his ppl are. Nobody's flat out contradicting him publicly and saying this makes no damned sense. But it makes no damned sense.

And I keep on getting those WTF moments I guess....

giphy.gif

?

Should not you supporting your boy?

Well if he's fighting jhonny walker for real he still has a chance, his chin is probably better then walker chin in the end of the day

Walker will finish him with fatality.
Walker already called him out, Weirdman backed out.

As someone who never liked Weidman, I agree, the Chris has a lot left in the tank. Give him the winner of Volkan/Rakic or main event a Brazilian fight night card against Johnny Walker.
Well he was dominating Rockhold, til the spin kick. On the way to a UD against Romero, til the flying knee. On the way to a UD against Jacare, until he got caught. He was blown out of the water by Reyes though and I think going up a weight class had something to do with it. He was getting dominated by Gegard though. If I was Wiedman, I'd still think I could make some noise too but he's looking worse then Silva at this point and me thinks its genetics or something else.

Back