Weidman still thinks his chin is fine

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Consistently delusional:

He will make his haters happy by getting KOd again.

Still our boi!

WelcomeMinorIrishsetter-size_restricted.gif

Yoels flying knee dented half his skull in.

I hope for his sake he doesn't take too much more CTE.

Besides the Gregard debacle, Teh Chris is in fact still my boy.

I can forgive the rest.

Nyet! Chin is fine... Really just got caught by Reyes and ate a Cuban missile going for a takedown

It's not his chin he should be concerned with it's his grey matter

Weidman is still under the impression that he just destroyed anderson and is the new breed of the middleweight division.

Edit: Now the LHW

The chin has gone and his defence was never great. Reactions look like they have declined too. He’s likely to get KO’d in most of his fights going forward. Delusional fighters need saving from themselves.

Weidman is still under the impression that he just destroyed anderson and is the new breed of the middleweight division.

Edit: Now the LHW
Probably all those KOs knocked him into that state of delusion
<{outtahere}>

The chin has gone and his defence was never great. Reactions look like they have declined too. He’s likely to get KO’d in most of his fights going forward. Delusional fighters need saving from themselves.
hqdefault.jpg

More than any other fighter, I find The Chris's physical changes disturbing.

I can't even really put my finger on what it is, but looking at him now just sets off alarm bells in my head. That dude is not OK.

I used to say that Chris was winning his fights until he lost, or at least he was being competitive. I stopped after the Reyes fight.

He's the next Chuck Liddell in the making and it's really sad to me.

It's 100% irresponsible for the UFC to give this guy a top 10 opponent until he can prove his ability.

This shouldn't be surprising. Fighters never think they're over the hill or that their chin is cracked. That's why it's important for the people around them to look out for their best interests. Sadly, that rarely happens in MMA.

He's the next Chuck Liddell in the making and it's really sad to me.

It's 100% irresponsible for the UFC to give this guy a top 10 opponent until he can prove his ability.

Yep - I agree. The Chris is going to get hurt. Nobody wants that.

As someone who never liked Weidman, I agree, the Chris has a lot left in the tank. Give him the winner of Volkan/Rakic or main event a Brazilian fight night card against Johnny Walker.

Back