Weidman possible cardio Issues

I predict Weidman will dominate Silva for Five Straight Rounds and will outwrestle him on his way to an UNANIMOUS Decision.

Then Silva can finally do what's right for him and RETIRE.

one time a bird flew right into one of my windows at my house. and i thought to my self wow, that bird must have low flying IQ.

Was that before or after he dominated possibly the greatest fighter of all time in every aspect of MMA?

Ummm. No. He did very well on the ground but looked terrible in the standup. so bad he lulled silva into clowning a bit too much.

Sounds like you are in denial. A lot of other posters agree he looked gassed so obviously I'm not alone.

You can keep responding I don't care but you've added nothing to the conversation and your posts are dribble

So, when you said "he gassed in the munoz fight", you created the idea he has cardio issues, knocked out the champ because of an adranaline rush that magically gave him strenght, will never make past the second round of any fight, and will be KO'd by Anderson on the rematch?

Seems legit, props for the imagination.

PS: "a lot of posters agreeing with you" doesn't make your statement right, just a protip.

So, when you said "he gassed in the munoz fight", you created the idea he has cardio issues, knocked out the champ because of an adranaline rush that magically gave him strenght, will never make past the second round of any fight, and will be KO'd by Anderson on the rematch?

Seems legit, props for the imagination.

PS: "a lot of posters agreeing with you" doesn't make your statement right, just a protip.

I never once mentioned Munoz. Try again noob. I said he gassed against Silva which he did. He knocked Silva down and got an adrenaline push us that really so hard to comprehend? And thinking he will get tkod in the rematch is my opinion.

Imagination? You. Sound butt hurt

I think he slowed down I don't think he completely gassed but he slowed down the longer the fight goes the more it favours SIlva

I never once mentioned Munoz. Try again noob. I said he gassed against Silva which he did. He knocked Silva down and got an adrenaline push us that really so hard to comprehend? And thinking he will get tkod in the rematch is my opinion.

Imagination? You. Sound butt hurt

Not butthurt, even less a noob, just pointing your clearly retarded imagination. I have time to spare.

What does it matter? Munoz, Maia, Sakara, it's all the same, stop nitpicking moron.

You sound butthurt because he destroyed Anderson and will probably do much better in the rematch. It's the only reason you are discrediting the guy.

I might get lots of heat for this but how can anyone say silva as well rounded fighter??he sucks at his tdd.i consider wellrounded fighter like machida,fedor ect.

You are full of bullshit threads today aren't you. The only bout he ever gassed in was against Maia, which he took on 3? weeks notice and won.

Weidman looked like he was starting to slow down after a few minutes into the Silva fight, but that could be attributed to a lot of things (ring rust, emotional frustration at a clowning Silva, significance of the fight, etc...)

I wouldn't yet say he has cardio issues, but I wouldn't say he's a cardio freak either.

Yeah he gassed in the 3rd vs Maia, a fight he took on 10 day notice...

he wasn't gassed at all in the Munoz fight that went into the 2nd round after heavy grappling in the first round

maybe he was a little tired after the first in the anderson fight, but i'd attribute that to nervousness of being in the main event against anderson, and the whole out for 1 year and coming from surgery thing

i dont agree with way Ts put it. but ive watched almost all of weidmans (ufc)fights and the one edge id give anderson in the rematch is he has better cardio..(i am a huge massive anderson nuthugger who is incredibly worried for this next fight) the only way i see silva winning is in the later rounds due to chris being tired.

People throw the term "gassed" around way to much.. ive never seen chris gassed what i have seen but is chris slowed down quite alot after the first round of the maia,munoz and silva fight... the silva fight may have been due to ring rust/nerves but i did notice that when watching the fight.. If you want to see gassed look at thiago silva and matt hamil or ofcousre that gif going around of kimbo/houston even the mauler in the 5th round against jones (even though the mauler doesnt deserve to be in the same catagory as the other guys)

I might get lots of heat for this but how can anyone say silva as well rounded fighter??he sucks at his tdd.i consider wellrounded fighter like machida,fedor ect.

Yeah, he clearly has terrible takedown defense. Look how the best wrestler in the MW divison did agianst him in their second fight. Sonnen pretty much took him down at will...

Back