Weidman lost 20lbs of muscle because of broken foot?

You are an idiot. He admitted he could get down to welterweight because he could. He was the same weight GSP is a couple days from the weigh in. Of course he lost weight, GSP weighed in 197 for his shields fight too. Do some research you WWE fan.
Oh my fuckin god how dumb are you
GSP walks in 197-200. Weidman walks 215. He can't make 170. There is so much you can cut. He can slim down to 190 with A LOT dieting. But you get to some point where its impossible or you will look like Conor cutting to 135. Yeah,maybe he can cut water and pass out. Or maybe if he cuts an arm or two.That doesn't make him GSP's size. GSP is shorter and has way fuckin smaller frame. His natural weight is way less. His muscle mass is way less.

20151211040055_5D3_4877.JPG

How the fuck does this guy gets to 170?!
Now fuck off.

Really can't wait for the rematch. I want to see the All American shut up the haters.

Hendo can't make 205 anymore. He's too light.

Honestly I suspect the big issue was Weidman feared for his cardio vs Rockhold and slimmed down wanting to make sure it would last for 5 rounds.

Weidman said he was 190lbs for the Rockhold fight and mentioned he was around 205-210lbs in most of his other fights. Was it because of the broken foot that he lost the weight or some strategy?
He didn't lose 20lbs of muscle... that's hard to do when you're already that lean and a pro athlete unless you're implying something else was in play.

Broken foot = off the juice?

20lbs of muscle loss? hahaha... come on now.

His local deli ran out of special sauce...good and tasty stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back