Weidman lost 20lbs of muscle because of broken foot?

You do not lose that kid of weight from a broken foot. I've broke mine. I gained weight.
I've also took months off from training and the loses were negligible
Actually you can lose that kind of weight if you have a high metabolism & were only maintaining a higher weight by eating alot & lifting weights. I hurt my back last year & dropped from 200 pounds to 175 pounds within 4 months because I wasn't able to do any lifting for awhile & I guess my natural weight without lifting was around 175 or 180.

Chris was winning that fight until he botched that spinning kick. Chris didn't look like shit; Rockhold is just that good. I love how people try to shit on a former champ after one loss. I can understand it with Ronda, but Chris was an awesome champ, and could very well be again.

You have to be a hater to say that Weidman looked like his normal savage self in the Luke fight. An honest statement is that they both looked off and gassed and Luke was still the better man and deserved to win.

Chris looked very thin and he didn't look like he didn't have the killer instinct he usually does. Luke looked frustrated too. I think it's very possible both guys hasn't faced anyone with the size and skill of their opponent that night and it was a long night of work for both of them. They are both used to rag dolling large mws and it got cancelled out.

The IV ban is for sure a factor. Anytime you have change with peak level athletes they're going to notice it. It's more about change is hard for guys who had a set routine.

No man who feeds his family with his body and physical abilities is above taking roids....no man. Accusing him is another thing because we have no proof to say he does or doesn't. But I'm sick of hearing so and so is wholesome he wouldn't do that. Like saying that car salesman is a good church going guy he wouldn't sell a lemon. If it makes him more money don't count it out.

had nothing to do with a broken foot didn't he say he was PURPOSELY slimming down and losing weight so his cut would be easier

also he sure kicked a lot for a guy that broke his foot im a fan of teh Chris but come on

I was under the impression that his decision to get lighter was based on the i.v. ban and how he was gassed after 3.5 rounds against Machida.

Fighters are changing left and right.

Can't remember the fighters name, but in a vid he was asked about peds and he said that game was over. No fighter takes them now and if they do it is only a matter of time before they are caught.

Chris was winning that fight until he botched that spinning kick. Chris didn't look like shit; Rockhold is just that good. I love how people try to shit on a former champ after one loss. I can understand it with Ronda, but Chris was an awesome champ, and could very well be again.

Well Weidman was way more gassed for this fight by round 2 than he ever has been. Shouldn't he have better cardio being lighter?

I believe he said he quit drinking alcohol in the lead up to the fight in an attempt to slim down. My advice would be to train with Raging Al "The Motel Room Destroyer" Iaquinta full time for the rematch.

I was under the impression that his decision to get lighter was based on the i.v. ban and how he was gassed after 3.5 rounds against Machida.

Yeah except he gassed quicker against Rockhold and he was 20lbs lighter. Doesn't really make sense. Check out weidmans legs vs Rockhold compared to all his other fights. Dude looks like a Welterweight, he even said it himself.

Yeah except he gassed quicker against Rockhold and he was 20lbs lighter. Doesn't really make sense. Check out weidmans legs vs Rockhold compared to all his other fights. Dude looks like a Welterweight, he even said it himself.

Not sure why you worded your post to make it sound as if I contradicted your thoughts lol

All I stated was his reported reasons for him getting his weight down.

I didn't include any of my own opinions in my post.

As a Weidman fan, I am not trying to start rumors. But he mentioned at least twice comments about his wife that left me a little concerned. That could be one of the personal issues he had going into the fight. Also she could have weakened his legs to the point where he lost 20 pounds of lean mass.

If that's the case, someone break Cyborg's foot so she can finally fight in the UFC Women's Bantamweight Division and quit spewing that she will, but never actually do what she needs to do to make it happen.

Happens... I was training quite hard for about 2 months after a wrist injury, got fairly ripped and then hurt my back 2 weeks ago and now my shits all soft again and I've lost about 8kg which is about 15 lbs and yet somehow gained a belly... Pissed.

Herniated a disc... Thought they were just bulging but 1 is herniated ffs...

A lot of fighters decided to lose muscle all around the same time. Is normal.

Before the fight, Weidman said he was 100% going on to the fight and was ready to break little boy Luke

In an interview before the Vitor fight, Ariel brought up testosterone levels between him and Vitor before he even said Vitor's T levels were surprisingly high- Weidman had this guilty incriminating look on his face like "what... what did the test results show??" and was hesitant to speak until Ariel detailed it out and then Weidman started talking shit about Vitor.

he made it seem like he deliberately lost that weight to not have to cut so much water weight. I personally think he got a little too full of himself and underestimarted rockhold, like he thought rockhold had nothing for him and the weight didn't matter

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back