Weidman lost 20lbs of muscle because of broken foot?

Rubberman1

John Rambo Life Lessons
@purple
Reaction score
Weidman said he was 190lbs for the Rockhold fight and mentioned he was around 205-210lbs in most of his other fights. Was it because of the broken foot that he lost the weight or some strategy?

Maybe broken foot is a metaphor for something else he lost?.............like his car keys?

Yep he had a broken foot and couldn't do anything except bench press all day so he lost 20 pounds.

Or he lost weight so he could be better prepared for the IV ban...

Whatever he did didn't work for him, he needs to get back to taking dudes down and smashing them.

If my memory serves me right, I believe both Rockhold and Weidman came in lighter in that fight as they wanted to minimize the amount of weight they cut due to the IV ban.

He intentionally lost weight, said he cut out alcohol. Foot was unrelated.

Aren't there substances that were not considered steroids before USADA but that are now banned? I heard this on the Rogan podcast.

It's possible that fighters were taking these previously legal substances but can't now.

You do not lose that kid of weight from a broken foot. I've broke mine. I gained weight.
I've also took months off from training and the loses were negligible

Aren't there substances that were not considered steroids before USADA but that are now banned? I heard this on the Rogan podcast.

It's possible that fighters were taking these previously legal substances but can't now.
Yes but you probably mean once legal now banned.

It may be a fact and you won't find a better guy than Chris Weidman I met him and the dude in person looks like he could not make 185 he is freaking huge and his neck looks like a tree trunk but its after the fact and this can only look like an excuse in my opinion. If you have trouble in camp and you think it could cost you your belt then don't be a hero for the UFC and save the PPV because they don't give a fuck about you and pull out of the fight until your comfortable fighting. I hate excuses

Last edited:
Something was off with Weidman in his last fight. We will never know exactly what it was, but he did not look himself. He did look lighter and had no cardio. It didn't make sense.

Something was off with Weidman in his last fight. We will never know exactly what it was, but he did not look himself. He did look lighter and had no cardio. It didn't make sense.
He did look shit as he always did, you just couldn't realize that. Weidman never had cardio.

he DIDNT break his foot

thanks @Dart Feld , haha

Didn't drop 20 lbs for broken foot OR cardio. Hmm... Well I would take a gander that this mate's as clean as McGregor. No way Weidman used anything mate no way.

Didn't drop 20 lbs for broken foot OR cardio. Hmm... Well I would take a gander that this mate's as clean as McGregor. No way Weidman used anything mate no way.
ha, with posts like that you wont be long here, my friend

Both of the guys were off, I was expecting Luke to finish him rather quickly. When they are both healthy Rockhold should wrap it up fairly quickly.

nah he turned up for the vitor needing a shit and decided to tighten up on that

war shit-break wideman

Back