Weidman Fans' favorite MMAth hopefully will die tonight, RIP...

Anderson should fight Chris every six months until he wins one and TS can sleep at night.

Bensons first win over cerrone was a joke, bad decision. Weidman destroyed Silva twice

Anybody saying that Weidman would beat any version of Silva and anytime is pretty stupid.

Considering every single piece of evidence suggests he would, I would say it's anything but stupid.

He's simply a horrific match up for him, at ANY point in his career.

Yes, Japanese grind :)

There's some random guy I'm friends with on social media that has a band of the same name. Pretty sure they aren't Japanese, though.

really obvious this is a troll account. But anyways....

Weidman absolutely dominated every facet of the fight in both fights. He outstuck him and out wrestled him in both fights. IT WAS NOT CLOSE.

Donald Cerrone and Benson Henderson actually had competitive fights.

This

As long as TS admits both Sonnen and Franklin are better or should be considered better than Anderson and all they need is a third fight, if Cerrone wins.

Just in case other fan bases were trying to claim the title for most delusional, ts is making sure silva nut huggers remain at the forefront of that short bus.

if 2009 Anderson Silva fought Weidman then he would have easily won. It was Weidman`s second year as a pro.

Weidmen 2013 beats Anderson 2013 everytime though. It happens every time in sports. It doesn`t necessarily mean that Weidman is a better fighter in the long run, will have to see how is career pans out in the future.

This. Some of the brain damage on this thread, Christ.

#1. If you aren't a Silva fan you are a joyless, blind piece of shit.
#2. If you think a fighter is in his prime at almost age 40; you have too many chromosomes.

Respectfully.

Anderson will always be the best sniper in UFC; but in 2015, as his fan; I will only be watching his fights after the fact (and that is if he doesn't lose like an old man).

The entire premise of this thread rests on a fight that hasn't even happened yet? Silva fans at their best here, boys.

From a logical point of view, the ONLY point of making this thread is BEFORE a 3rd fight between two fighters happening:

If 2 previous wins for fighter "A" absolutely determines that he will win again, as many claim here, why not bet your house on him (Henderson, in this case)?

- Because when you're talking about CONCRETE things, it's more difficult to be so bold.
Nobody here is seriously SURE that the Cowboy will lose. After all, this fight is actually happening. Soon.

It's so easy to write that Weidman would CERTAINLY beat Silva in their third match BECAUSE he already won 2 times, considering that this fight may never occur.
You're writing something that Statistics don't support and probably will never have the chance to be proved wrong.

Fighting analysis is COMPLEX, and for me the "2 wins" argument ALONE is very poor.
Write about Weidmans strengths and Silva's weaknesses, and you surely have your points.
Write that Weidman would win a 3rd match just because he already won twice and I'll call you an opportunist.

It's easy to defend your "certainties" based on things that have already happened and on outcomes that you already know; or based on matches that will probably never happen.

"Donald Cerone will beat Benson Henderson tonight, proving that chris weidman isn't better than anderson silva"

giphy.gif

The butthurt heard halfway around Diaz's world.

Back