Weidman: Embarrassing that Bisping is champ

Bisping talks so much, but he has the skills to back it up I must say. He works so hard and deserves the title. I didn't like him when he was younger, and I was so happy when Henderson smashed his face back at UFC 100, but he has come a long way as a human being and I respect him now.

Screw that.....Weidman didn't say anything that people on this board haven't been thinking for years....

Bisping isn't championship material....he doesn't beat the top 5 in his division....not even Rockhold in a rematch....

I have my doubts about whether he beats a geriatric hendo ffs....

I never liked Bispings antics either....spitting on corners....illegal techniques....trying to play bully in the TUF house....no fucking class....

If he successfully defends against hendo....he doesnt defend a second time....
But Weidman is wrong ,man !

24y30y1.jpg

no problems against cung le

Or Leben and Anderson but that isn't the point. Just because you beat a few steroid cheats doesn't mean it's ok for people to do it

its a weak excuse

I think it's one of the best excuses. Fighting against guys who are cheating is as unfair as it gets. Most excuses suck. This one doesn't.

I think it's one of the best excuses. Fighting against guys who are cheating is as unfair as it gets. Most excuses suck. This one doesn't.
he beat as many cheats as he lost to

and also bisping is definitely 100% full natty brah

I'm far from a Weidman fan, BUT:

People can hate all they want, but Weidman is totally right.

Right about what?

That paragraph was salty, rambling bullshit, where he made no pertinent point.

Noone's saying Bisping is an all-time great MW; but he KTFO of the undisputed champ and he's a veteran with a boatlaod of victories in the top flight of MMA - keep being pathetic in not giving Bisping his credit.

Nothing embarassing about Bisping as champ, he's a good mma fighter who, occasionally, represents mma well (occasionally hasn't).

Let's see how Weidman does now USADA are cleaning house.

he beat as many cheats as he lost to

and also bisping is definitely 100% full natty brah

Innocent until proven guilty. He has passed many USADA tests. And again it doesn't matter how many he beat. If anything he gets more credit for that. You are trying to say it's ok to cheat.

It's hardly embarrassing considering Bisping has beaten Silva and knocked Rockhold out.

Rockhold made Weidman cry, and yet Bisping ko'd him in the first round. Weidman didn't deserve an immediate rematch in the first place

Why doesn't this idiot just stfu and fight? Without PEDs he didnt look all that great! Did he? Show respect, and fight!

What a useless prick. Great way to make fans you flag worshiping anus.

thats the kind of truth you just got to keep to yourself, Chris..otherwise people easily point out the obvious flaw with YOU saying it.

Bunch of salty Yanks ITT.

Just like their boy Weedman

No class.

Bisping came in with no training and KO'd the guy that beat Chris silly. Show some respect.

Will Chris Weidman please shut up? Pretty please?

In fact, Weidman doesn't sound too smart, and chose the wrong person to exchange words with. Eagerly awaiting for Bisping's rebuttal.

Last edited:
Innocent until proven guilty. He has passed many USADA tests. And again it doesn't matter how many he beat. If anything he gets more credit for that. You are trying to say it's ok to cheat.
no im trying to say writing his losses off as "oh nah bro they dont count at all cus u know peds" is silly

Back