Weidman: Embarrassing that Bisping is champ

He's 100% correct.

Bisping is an imposter, and it's actually painful he's the champ.

Thanks a lot Luke.

This whole thing is Weidman's fault.

If he doesn't try to be Vitor, he most likely wins that fight, and then proceeds to brutalize bisping.

Post USADA there are going to be a lot of "embarrassing" champions. Fighting is a lot more unpredictable without "vitamins"...

Screw that.....Weidman didn't say anything that people on this board haven't been thinking for years....

Bisping isn't championship material....he doesn't beat the top 5 in his division....not even Rockhold in a rematch....

I have my doubts about whether he beats a geriatric hendo ffs....

I never liked Bispings antics either....spitting on corners....illegal techniques....trying to play bully in the TUF house....no fucking class....

If he successfully defends against hendo....he doesnt defend a second time....

"There’s a chance he’s beating Dan Henderson, but I don’t think there’s much of a chance he’s beating anyone else in the top five. There is a chance he will win and hold the belt. It’s surreal when people ask me who the champion is in my weight class and I have to say Michael Bisping. It’s a little embarrassing, but, it’s the way it goes. Honestly, all power to him, he went out there on short notice and knocked out Luke Rockhold in the first round. More power to him. I just don’t think he is the best champion we’ve seen. I just never thought he was championship material, to be honest with you. It was far-fetched for him to get a title shot, he was at the right place, right time when I got injured and he had the opportunity to step up and win the belt. He made it work, but, before that, he was in the UFC for how long and he never fought for the belt. So for him to fight for the belt and become champion, it’s definitely a weird thing to let soak in."

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/8/8/12...say-michael-bisping-middleweight-champion-mma
Now Weidman is known for two things.

1. He throws shitty spin shit
2. He can't cook, not enough seasoning...
pcvsoOj.png

I hope Bisping beats Weidman. He's already beat him through mma math. He should be more humble since Bisping did what he couldn't come close to doing. I also don't remember Bisping jumping on Luke's back like a girl, lol.

I mean....if they are asking who the champ is in your weight class I wouldn't worry too much, I doubt they know who Bisping is

LOL...

Ok Chris. If you hadn't lost there wouldn't be an issue would there ?

How pathetic can you be.... He's getting less and less fanboys this way..

Well, The Chris is no longer the best, and I am no longer a fan. This was the final straw. Maybe I'll be able to once again be a fan of his after The Count beats his ass from bell to bell, but not totally sure about that.

I think its embarrassing that Weidman has never won a fight against a top ten person who is considered in their prime but was champ.

Weidman vs Rockhold for a belt made of salt

Nothing embarrassing about an Anytime-Anywhere WARRIOR like Bisping being world champion of any division.

Dude gets into that cage with a fucked up eye and everything. Makes you realize why the Poms were hardass enough to win the Battle of Britain.

I don't think Bisping is a top 10 MW but I don't know if I'd call him embarrassing. I just find it strange that he's the champ and fighting someone super irrelevant. It makes the MW division look odd.
Definitely top 10. Imo

Back