Weidman: Embarrassing that Bisping is champ

Bisping is consistent. Other guys should respect that. You pretty much know each fight bisping is going to be competitive.

LOL he KO'd Rockhold silly who smashed him. WTF he on about?

Ive seen the ending of this fight a lot and i never noticed the body shot landed on Rockhold before the first knockdown. Im blind. Makes a little more sense now why he didnt get his hands up quick enough.

The count is getting old. Of course he won't hold the belt for long. But he DID man up, take the fight, and won.

How the fuck can you complain about that? If only more fighters had the same balls.

Lol shut up and make it to a fight Chris.

Lol Luke block that before he even kicked. Top 5 worst techniques ever.

mir+smug+face+cormier+kick.gif

Frank Mir's response is fantastic.

All things aside, it is pretty absurd that Bisping is champ.

I'm generally a big fan of the chris, but he needs to focus more on getting back in the win column. There's a lot of questions to be answered in regards to weidman rebounding from his first professional loss, especially with how he was finished. He's coming off as kind of petty with his talk towards bisping. Guy coldcocked the dude who took your belt in the first place. Decision is made now about Henderson vs Bisping, just win and prove you have ground to talk on.

Hes still my boy but he needs to stop being so salty about bisping being champ.

The Chris has no chill. Mike destroyed the very guy he lost his belt to in the first round. He's entitled to his own opinion and all, but still watch what you say, brother.

That's still my boy though.

Then Michael should have no problem defending the belt against someone in the top 5 not some chinny 50 year old.

Crap attitude. He should be on himself for losing to Rockhold, which is what set up the events leading to "undeserving" Bisping becoming champion.

Bisping fans shouldn't talk about anyone being salty. The count is the saltest fighter in the UFC. He always has been and always will be. Not to mention his ducking every legit title contenders to fight a chinny 50 year old.

Bisping, Woodley, Alvarez...3 guys I would have never predicted to win a title. And they end up all holding belts at the same time. Whose next? Ryan Bader?

Bisping got gift decisions over lesser men, frankly nobody here believes Thales Leites is world champion material, but he certainly went to a controversial decision with Bisping. Tim Kennedy straight up beat his ass.

Generally speaking, the best guys have mopped the floor with the guys who mopped the floor with Bisping.

He tripped, fell and landed in a title shot and made the most of it. Very cool story - but lets not pretend he's one of the best middleweights in the world if the consideration is that he can beat most of the top 5, compared to his other peers in the top 5.

Fighting the #13 ranked guy on a monstrous multi year losing arc is going to draw some heat.

Somebody said it best that Bisping is consistent which is why he is holding the MW belt. He'd lose it to Weidman if they fought but Chris is still acting like a hoe ass n***a. Go get your belt back, Chris and then lose it to Rockhold again.

Back