Weidman: Embarrassing that Bisping is champ

Remember when Chris used to likeable? Even his dad is probably thinking "he's not my boy anymore" when the Chris starts displaying such high levels of salt.
Chris has definitely moved from on the respected nose to the stone grinder. He has become such a cry baby it's not even funny . Heading into Tim Kennedy territory.

Lol Weidman you have lost your last 3 by (T)KO including lying to try to get your opponent DQed on your last degrading loss. Meanwhile Bisping is on a 5 fight win streak including Hendo.
Bisping was KOed cold by old man Silva mid-fight and has yet to defend against a legit contender. Don't even try.

Lol Weidman you have lost your last 3 by (T)KO including lying to try to get your opponent DQed on your last degrading loss. Meanwhile Bisping is on a 5 fight win streak including Hendo.

Where did you find this thread page fucking 100?

Last post was August ffs.

lol

Chris has definitely moved from on the respected nose to the stone grinder. He has become such a cry baby it's not even funny . Heading into Tim Kennedy territory.

Heading to retirement or Bellator then?

LOL he KO'd Rockhold silly who smashed him. WTF he on about?

I just want to say it's fucking surreal to see this GIF. To see it play. To know it happened.To watch it over and over.

It's like fate and probability were unwound and tied in a hundred knots.

This is something that shouldn't have happened. I don't particularly like Rockhold or Bisping, but I know that it was wrong. To see Rockhold, who, at any other moment was in perfect control of the fight roll snake eyes over and over and over. It's beautiful.

LOL Weidman with the one round cardio is an embarresment

Well Weidman is right. It is kind of embarrassing Bisping is champ because everyone knows Yoel or Jacare would would smash him (I'll even take Luke in a trilogy fight). But in other news, this is hard for me to say because HE'S STILL MY BOY, but honestly with a performance like that.... Weidman would be in for a rough night against the cunt.

Back