Weidman clearly a better fighter than jones

youre a nice guy but i havent got time to answer every pointless question, im impressed with both fighters , jones win over lyoto was great and more dominant that weidmans but again that has no baring on what will happen if weidman fights jones.

imo

It was one question. You enough time to write this response but not enough time to answer a simple question? You have nothing.

Like finishing machida.

Jon didn't fight Machida after coming off of double knee surgery and with a broken hand. Chris has a big left hand and it was the one that was broken while he fought the guy. Even with a broken hand Weidman hurt Machida more than once and wobbled him with a standing elbow and hurt him with a couple punches. He outdid Lyoto's own footwork and his footwork is great (cutting the cage off from him for the bulk majority of the fight).

Jon finished Machida but Machida is more suited for MW and not LHW. So there's that. Machida was never in the condition he's in now back then, he couldn't lead as good back then and he'd just sit around and wait to counter, and if he couldn't, he'd wait around some more. Weidman fought a superior version of Lyoto skill-wise and shape-wise, not to mention Lyoto is even faster at MW than he was at LHW. He's lightning at 185.

delusional motherfucker right here..

tumblr_n8alq1cGZ21qaa8d1o2_250.gif

uhFpq3h.gif

ezgif-4219861405.gif

meanwhile..

jonchokemac_medium_medium_medium.gif

Bones would eat Weidman's food kiddo.

Didn't you hear though? "Older, middleweight Machida is better than the Machida Jones faced. That's why he did better against Weidman than he did against Jones." <------- If you haven't see this, you will soon. EDIT: Looks like people are already making excuses.

Hey Mr. MMA Math, get on your real account you little goof. You're a coward. As for "Bones" eating Weidman's food... :icon_lol: Your guy doesn't even have knockout power in his hands so kindly sit the fuck down. He's pillow fisted, awkward in movement, has terrible posture, awful footwork and he's not the Michael Jordan athlete that you fanboys seem to think he is. That's just keeping it real, junior.

Didn't you hear though? "Older, middleweight Machida is better than the Machida Jones faced. That's why he did better against Weidman than he did against Jones." <------- If you haven't see this, you will soon. EDIT: Looks like people are already making excuses.

I just explained how Machida is more of a challenge now than when he was at LHW. You don't have to believe me though, go ask any analyst you choose that's studied Machida (Jack Slack, Connor R., A Guy). He's never looked better.

It was one question. You enough time to write this response but not enough time to answer a simple question? You have nothing.

I answered every question and regard to 'you have nothing' ROFL, get a grip on yourself, youre on a internet forum talking about a thus far mythical fight and I can see steam coming out of your ears! ffs calm the f down!

Hey Mr. MMA Math, get on your real account you little goof. You're a coward. As for "Bones" eating Weidman's food... :icon_lol: Your guy doesn't even have knockout power in his hands so kindly sit the fuck down. He's pillow fisted, awkward in movement, has terrible posture, awful footwork and he's not the Michael Jordan athlete that you fanboys seem to think he is. That's just keeping it real, junior.

You do realize Bones dropped Machida prior to choking him out right? something Weidman couldn't do.

ya mad...

ufc5.gif

#andstill

I would like to see them fight one day.

Clearly you didn't think about it much. Jones would destroy Weidman.

Ive been following ufc for a few months now, watched every highlight video on youtube.

weidman p!sses on jones ability wise, all jones has is sheer size advantage over opponents.

Do some research.

You're a funny guy....you should stick around.

Jones would be like at 10 to 1 favorite in that fight.

I don't know what the best part of the post is. For now I'll go with "clearly"

For me it was the follow up troll post about McGregor just in case the OP was not high enough quality trolling:

I'm also a fan of Conor Mcgregor, if its not obvious to every fan of ufc that he will without doubt win the lw title u should sign out, delete search history, close browser and throw your laptop out the window.

cheers

You do realize Bones dropped Machida prior to choking him out right? something Weidman couldn't do.

ya mad...

ufc5.gif

#andstill

Weidman fought with a hairline fractured left hand. Jon had both hands healthy. His most powerful hand fighting technique, his left hook, was affected immensely. BTW, Phil Davis finished a younger Gustafsson, by some 4 years (closing in on 5 this spring). Jones couldn't finish him and took a beating while Phil didn't. Great logic, captain.

tumblr_n8alq1cGZ21qaa8d1o2_250.gif

uhFpq3h.gif

ezgif-4219861405.gif

meanwhile..

jonchokemac_medium_medium_medium.gif

If Vitor catches Weidman with a couple of shots like that early on, lights out.

10/1 fav against a fellow unbeaten fighter twice bested anderson silva?:rolleyes:

never be a bookie

Him saying Jones would be a 10/1 favorite is funny shit and couldn't be further from the truth. Though all you need to do is look at his avatar to see how he thinks... "Bones KNOWS Victory"

You have very good taste in fighters though, I must say, and you apparently have an eye for technical ability. McGregor and Weidman are two of my favorites as well. I recognize and acknowledge their skills often on here.

Back