Weidman clearly a better fighter than jones

They see what they want to see, hear what they want to hear, acknowledge only the facts that favor their current perspective, and refuse to accept the possibility they could be incorrect.

I thought it was in the TOS, I swear it said something along those lines.

Ive been following ufc for a few months now, watched every highlight video on youtube.

weidman p!sses on jones ability wise, all jones has is sheer size advantage over opponents.

Do some research.

You'll fit in well here.

i watch the weidman / machida fight, chris is just something else, great footwork, artful wrestling (still the only living person to get out of segal wrist lock (no footage)), v dynamic fighter, v flexible , good kicks and his chin is good, uses leverage v well.

Weidman is my favourite MW. He has a chance but I would still favour Jones.

Jones has the more tested record. Tough to bet against him vs anyone that isn't a HW or Gus.

if chris went up to lhw he can beat jones, hes just a gifted fighter. if jones was 3 inches shorter we wouldnt be having this discussion, lets be honest with ourselves, interesting the first time he faces a guy of similar size he looks ordinary because he cant dominate him.

I'm also a fan of Conor Mcgregor, if its not obvious to every fan of ufc that he will without doubt win the lw title u should sign out, delete search history, close browser and throw your laptop out the window.

cheers

You can't be a McGregor fan and be a Jones hater without being a hypocritical douche. Also try following MMA for years before making an asinine prediction. DC is a way better wrestler than Chris will ever be and Teixeira hits harder than Chris. Jones beat both at their game.

i watch the weidman / machida fight, chris is just something else, great footwork, artful wrestling (still the only living person to get out of segal wrist lock (no footage)), v dynamic fighter, v flexible , good kicks and his chin is good, uses leverage v well.

Jones finished Machida, dummy. Why does Sherdog hate most decisions but think a competive decision victory from Chris is more impressive than one of the most brutal submission finishes by Jones?

Jones is P4P best right now. Weidman's only definitive top tier win was Machida.

You can't be a McGregor fan and be a Jones hater without being a hypocritical douche. Also try following MMA for years before making an asinine prediction. DC is a way better wrestler than Chris will ever be and Teixeira hits harder than Chris. Jones beat both at their game.

ah yes that old 'white belt' theory.

first off i can like whoever the hell i want, youre a slow witted individual if u believe the definition of a hypocrite is the inability to like or hate one fighter in regard to another.

Man, stupidity personified, do us all a favour.........LEARN!

Jones is P4P best right now. Weidman's only definitive top tier win was Machida.

chris-weidman-knockout-anderson-silva-ufc-162.jpg

Jones is still better.

Ive been following ufc for a few months now, watched every highlight video on youtube.

weidman p!sses on jones ability wise, all jones has is sheer size advantage over opponents.

Do some research.

You're a f*king expert now...

Do some research.

lmao

Like I said, Weidman beats Jones. If he could pull that off, he beat the MW's GOAT, the LHW's GOAT, then he'd be twice the GOAT.

Lol ppl shit on Jones and Silva for being too big but praise Weidman who is also too big.

Jones finished Machida, dummy. Why does Sherdog hate most decisions but think a competive decision victory from Chris is more impressive than one of the most brutal submission finishes by Jones?

im sorry but you are incredibly stupid if u believe jones finishing machida and chris going to a decision has a baring on a fight between chris v jones at the same weight.........sorry! you should know this. thats on a par with magical thinking, lemme guess, u dont walk under ladders either because u believe doing so will actually have a barring on your life, rofl!

they should take that yellow belt back imo!

ah yes that old 'white belt' theory.

first off i can like whoever the hell i want, youre a slow witted individual if u believe the definition of a hypocrite is the inability to like or hate one fighter in regard to another.

Man, stupidity personified, do us all a favour.........LEARN!

I said nothing bout your belt. You however said you've been following the ufc for a few months. You don't know much by your own admission.

Most Jones haters are hypocrites for their reasons hating Jones. You like whomever you choe however it still doesn't mean you're not a hypocrite.

Lmao, people are really reaching now after they saw JJ beat DC.

Back