• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weidman and Silva fight 10 times.....How does it go?

To think Prime Silva wins every time is a little bit unfair to Weidman's skills I feel. I can understand you thinking Silva wins the majority as I do but as others have said, this is MMA and there are many ways to win a fight. Also Weidman did already beat him twice no matter what you think of the outcome.
Weidman isn't any more incredible in his prime than any other opponent of Silva's. If they fought ten times, he wins once. Good enough?

Weidman isn't any more incredible in his prime than any other opponent of Silva's.
Yeah ok.

Pre-USADA Weidman was a fucking savage and he would've absolutely ragdolled any of Anderson's earlier opponents except maybe Chael, who did in fact ragdoll Anderson

Yeah ok.

Pre-USADA Weidman was a fucking savage and he would've absolutely ragdolled any of Anderson's earlier opponents except maybe Chael, who did in fact ragdoll Anderson
Everyone thought they would ragdoll Anderson. But, they all lost. If Henderson couldn't beat him, Weidman certainly couldn't. There's a reason why Weidman is completely irrelevant right now.

3sIz.gif

Silva fan boys are still salty to this day. Let it go already. Weidman exposed Silva twice already for being the most overrated champion in history. Silva didn't even win 1 round in 2 of their fights.

Chris gets handled in near identical fashion to Rich.

Prime Anderson wrecks Weidman 7/10 times.

3sIz.gif

Silva fan boys are still salty to this day. Let it go already. Weidman exposed Silva twice already for being the most overrated champion in history. Silva didn't even win 1 round in 2 of their fights.
Where is Weidman right now? And other than these two fights, what's his legacy?

Do you think of Faber or do you think of Mike Brown? LOL

7-3 for Anderson.....I figure that somewhere in there Weidman can pull out one more flukey win.

;)

Weidman wins twice; Anderson wins 8 in a row.

PRIME? Bro, they fought when Silva was 38 and Weidman was 28.

Silva wins 10/10 during his prime.

Go figure a counter puncher that relies on timing and speed finally had father time catch up to him. Like we've never seen that before.

061_Chuck_Liddell_vs_Tito_Ortiz.0.jpg

3E4B476B-1422-0E8C-9A5E668EB40A34AB.jpg

images

ept_sports_mma_experts-335552953-1276404877.jpg

Weidman beat Silva twice, once when he was show boating, one with a freak accident...then USADA hit and Weidman folded like a lawn chair.

I think Weidman just had a better "game plan" than Silva when they met, even at 38

Hey guys, a little throwback, just something I was thinking about. It may seem like an obvious question but it's always worth discussing.

There will be some that say we've already seen it happen twice so Weidman would win 10 out of 10 or most of the fights. Then there will be some saying that prime Silva would destroy Weidman just for how dominant he was on his MW title run.

Prime Silva vs Prime Weidman: My prediction would be 6-4 to Silva, it would be closer than some expect.

What do you guys think?
Prime Silva? I go 9-1 Silva.

Weidman won every second of both fights against that steroid cheating fraud. Anderson was insecure, which is why he was too scared to fight without the help of steroids. He knew that on a level playing field he wasn't as good as UFC's elite middleweights. Weidman wins 10 out of 10. He wasn't mentally weak like Anderoid.

spider with 8 broken legs

Poor Anderoid fans.

Teh Chris wins 10/10.

But that's truly irrelevant as, in the real world, he's 2-0 and those are the only stats that actually matter.

Stay salty ladies.

Yeah ok.

Weidman is 10-5 in the UFC, 4-1 in title fights. Anderson has as many title defenses (10) as Weidman has UFC wins.

Weidman's List:
Anderson (x2)
Gastelum
Machida
Belfort
Munoz
Maia

Silva's List:
Hendo
Maia
Sonnen (x2)
Leben
Griffin
Belfort
Okami
Franklin x 2

just lol

Weidman is 10-5 in the UFC, 4-1 in title fights. Anderson has as many title defenses (10) as Weidman has UFC wins.

Weidman's List:
Anderson (x2)
Gastelum
Machida
Belfort
Munoz
Maia

Silva's List:
Hendo
Maia
Sonnen (x2)
Leben
Griffin
Belfort
Okami
Franklin x 2

just lol
Teh Chris' wins are better tbh

Well we have a sample pool, not just one to go by. Math (it is not maths) says 10/10 he wins.

Back