• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Weidman and Silva fight 10 times.....How does it go?

Hey guys, a little throwback, just something I was thinking about. It may seem like an obvious question but it's always worth discussing.

There will be some that say we've already seen it happen twice so Weidman would win 10 out of 10 or most of the fights. Then there will be some saying that prime Silva would destroy Weidman just for how dominant he was on his MW title run.

Prime Silva vs Prime Weidman: My prediction would be 6-4 to Silva, it would be closer than some expect.

What do you guys think?

Who gives a FUCK??? T hey are both basically done. And Silva is 0-2 LMAO

iu

iu

Weidman wins at least 8/10.

I don't think there is anything more sad and pathetic in the entire sport of MMA, than Anderson fans that think both brutal losses were "flukes"

loses both by stoppage, gets concussed multiple times, dominated standing, dominated on the ground, bones broken = "fluke"

9-1 Silva....Prime Silva was a fucking juiced up savage..Giving the Chris the fluke win

Silva wins them all

The only way weidman could possibly beat him is if silva clowns around n weidman lands a lucky punch

or Silva suffers a freak injury during the fight

Weidman had Silva's number. Deal with it.

Where is Weidman right now? And other than these two fights, what's his legacy?

At least his legacy is not failing steroid drug tests unlike Anderson Silva, plus Weidman has a win over Vitor who is arguably Silva's best win. Weidman also beat Machida who used to beat up Silva in training.

Primer ANderson wins 10 times.

Weidman would win at least 7 of the 10.

He was the better fighter of the two. Silva showed nothing in either fight.

8-2 Silva, Weidman had Lucky in both fights, firts that injury and Second cocky Anderson was knocked by a punch he received 1000x times and smiled through.

Anderson WAS prime in their first fight. Holy shit the delusion of sherdoggers.

Every fighting style and human have advantages and disadvantages that can be exploited. There is no such thing as "THE best style" or "THE best fighter".

Weidman had Silva's number and would beat him the majority of the time at any age. This is reality.

Weidman wins at least 8/10.

I don't think there is anything more sad and pathetic in the entire sport of MMA, than Anderson fans that think both brutal losses were "flukes"

loses both by stoppage, gets concussed multiple times, dominated standing, dominated on the ground, bones broken = "fluke"

Whats more Weidman threatens Silva in both fights first rounds to, takes him down delivers some big GnP and a sub attempt in the 1st and rocks him badly in the clinch in the second.

So four rounds between them Silva was either finished on threatened in all of them.

Prime Silva wins 10 out of 10. 99 out of 100. Nuts that any other outcome can be thought possible when all u have to do is look as Weidman's record. Father time broke Silva, not Chris. Weidman is a good fighter but Anderson is an all time great.
You are right, all I had to do was look at Weidman's record. Considering they fought twice and Weidman dominated I will take him 10 out of 10. Thanks for providing the guidance.

Weidman is quite simply a terrible match-up for Anderson. Weidman wins 9/10 times.

Weidman was comfortably winning both of the Anderson fights prior to the finishes. People like to say that the first fight ended the way it did because Anderson was clowning. Sure, but Weidman was beating him before the finish too. People also say the second fight was basically a fluke because of the freakish leg break. But again, Weidman was dominating before that, and even dropped Anderson in the first round.

Anderson’s TDD was never that great, he was always vulnerable against elite wrestlers.

His TDD was never great but his cardio and his defense on the ground were elite thus most grapplers gas trying to finish him and then he finishes them with ease.

I never looked at the numbers I be guarantee Silva's TDD % goes up every round after the first round.

Just saying this strictly based on memory.

Silva breaks his shin in half 8/10 times, Weidman finishes him legitimately once, and Andy knees Teh Chris's face into Bolivian once.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back