Wedding brawl after ex places lewd pics of bride on the tables at reception

One of my old buddy's was tagged on fb from his ex about him being a big cokehead loser,so he starting bitching at her to delete the post or he would post all her booty pics on fb lmao

Not like anyone would mind seeing that ass posted all over the Internet anyways :cool:

She never deleted it,he never posted the pics smh

Dude should've connected the phone to the projector instead. W00d be 10/10 times better. Goes from:

-Happy slow music + words of happiness, crowd being emotional

to

-club music, edited footage of head bobbing, trademark with a watermark of the ex's name all over

I don't get it; just being overly friendly with another man is enough of an insult to where I wouldn't want anything to do with her. Marrying another man? She'd be dead to me by then.

I see both black and indian ppl. Most likely a west indian wedding.

Who the fck would invite their ex?

640px-Wayne_Simmonds_2012-04-20.jpg

Just imagine if Canada had a more explosive hockey team. They wouldn't ever lose.

So we all have an ex that we probably despise, but would you ever go this far for revenge?

Apparently, the ex of the bride placed pics of her performing a bj on the tables at the reception.

However another report states it was a long-standing feud between the families

Link to article with pics/vid and twitter/text messages from people at the wedding trying to piece what started it all.

Happy holidays all!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...otos-performing-sex-act-tables-reception.html

Didn't realize there's quite a few Black people in Canada.

Brown wedding, there is allway's some big family beef that's just asking to blow up.

Best wedding toast was the groom telling everyone how they did fuck all for him and now his family is his not theirs. they are second.

Didn't realize there's quite a few Black people in Canada.

fuck ton but they are less criminal and murdery then their us brethren thus hardly make the world news.

I see both black and indian ppl. Most likely a west indian wedding.

Who the fck would invite their ex?
The bride did. Might be to rub it in, or completely oblivious. Either way she made her bed.

inb4 victim blaming

Sounds really weak on the ex's part. You broke up, move on.

Dude should have just moved on. I can't imagine hating anyone that much that I would do something like that.

Brown wedding, there is allway's some big family beef that's just asking to blow up.

Best wedding toast was the groom telling everyone how they did fuck all for him and now his family is his not theirs. they are second.

fuck ton but they are less criminal and murdery then their us brethren thus hardly make the world news.

maxresdefault.jpg

Why was ex at the wedding? Sounds like the bride was a cheating whore.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back