Wedding brawl after ex places lewd pics of bride on the tables at reception

Speak now or forever hol....

H6wbD7D.gif

I want to see the full video of this gif..

Speak now or forever hol....

H6wbD7D.gif
That gif is so impressive. Just launches that table, blocks a few chairs, and never drops her purse.

WWE should have signed her immediately.

no prob, but it turns out, there's more. I don't know where the melee begins, though. Turns out they were all gay. It was some kind of drag award show or some shit. That lady swinging the table and catching the chair is actually a dude. I'm not even sure there was a single female in that place. Shit had a weird plot twist.

no prob, but it turns out, there's more. I don't know where the melee begins, though. Turns out they were all gay. It was some kind of drag award show or some shit. That lady swinging the table and catching the chair is actually a dude. I'm not even sure there was a single female in that place. Shit had a weird plot twist.

Hahah no wonder that obese "woman" is strong

Oh the racial undertone in this thread! Move it to the war room.

She better have killed his dog, sold his car and stole his side bitch to warrant that behavior.

I would chop that guys fucking head off with a butter knife in front of everybody and spend the rest of my life in jail.

I would chop that guys fucking head off with a butter knife in front of everybody and spend the rest of my life in jail.

No jury would convict you bro

Back