Wedding brawl after ex places lewd pics of bride on the tables at reception

EvilDDS

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
So we all have an ex that we probably despise, but would you ever go this far for revenge?

Apparently, the ex of the bride placed pics of her performing a bj on the tables at the reception.

However another report states it was a long-standing feud between the families

A mass brawl broke out at a wedding reception after a feud between families became vicious.

A series of videos from the party, believed to have been held in Toronto, Ontario, shows a violent fracas in the middle of the venue.

Guests are seen throwing punches and hurling chairs at one another over the tables as the fight spirals out of control.

One Twitter user said the fracas was sparked by the bride's ex-partner littering the tables with lewd photographs of her performing a sex act.

Link to article with pics/vid and twitter/text messages from people at the wedding trying to piece what started it all.

Happy holidays all!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...otos-performing-sex-act-tables-reception.html

Kids, this is why Ronda Rousey is right about not posting (or photo/video-graphing yourself) doing things you wouldn't want your kids, mom, or grandma to see.

You start this thread knowing we can't access the blowjob pics.

Dear boy, are you new here?

Ex sounds like a pussy, get over it

i never get invited to the cool weddings. :(

Sooo.... why was the Ex there at the wedding reception?

Probably not the smartest idea.

Bit of a dick move

So to speak
images

Not sure why the ex is so salty. He got BJ's and didn't have to marry her. Seems like he played things right prior to the picture incident.

They have black people in Canada??
o_O

He's probably salty about not getting an iPad.

It's total assholes like that that make it harder for the rest of us to convince them to pose for us.
Ffs.

Canada is the new Florida.

Then why the hell is there a foot of snow outside my door!

P.S: I love the snow

P.S #2: What an awful thing to do - the best revenge is living well..... although posting incriminating pictures for an exes family and friends to see on the most important day of their lives is a close second.

Bride should have profited by autographing the photos for $10 a pic.

Lewd is such a nice word. I like it. Lewd. Leewwwd. Ah feels nice.

It's total assholes like that that make it harder for the rest of us to convince them to pose for us.
Ffs.
Tru.

I hear stories like this and I'm like nahhh. And keep my pics just for me o: can't trust no man sistah *snaps fingers*

No but really I'm pretty sure there's still plenty of chicks that throw it all out there all the time n don't worry lol so

Back