Wedding brawl after ex places lewd pics of bride on the tables at reception

Tru.

I hear stories like this and I'm like nahhh. And keep my pics just for me o: can't trust no man sistah *snaps fingers*

No but really I'm pretty sure there's still plenty of chicks that throw it all out there all the time n don't worry lol so
Well for the most part.
I've simply gotten a lot more after the relationship requests that I delete what I had.
And I do.
For one thing, I'm not an ass.
For another, the process of taking naughty pics is far more exciting to me than actually looking at em; I rarely look at photos again after taking them.

Total scumbag move. And probably criminal. Not sure of laws in Canada though. Were there any minors/kids at the reception?

Sooo.... why was the Ex there at the wedding reception?

Probably not the smartest idea.

They didn't know. He was undercover working as part of the venue staff.

5oBnTrx.gif

#ProjectMayhem

Well for the most part.
I've simply gotten a lot more after the relationship requests that I delete what I had.
And I do.
For another, the process of taking naughty pics is far more exciting to me than actually looking at em; I rarely look at photos again after taking them.
Taking the pics can be quite fun.

Tho I'm vain n like to look at myself. And others sometimes. But I just like seeing butts n bellies so if it ain't that then I'm not looking at it again so much x: lol.

I always feel like when a girl asks a guy to delete her pics that he lies and says he did but really kept a couple and isn't telling. But I don't trust men anyways tbh.

Taking the pics can be quite fun.

Tho I'm vain n like to look at myself. And others sometimes. But I just like seeing butts n bellies so if it ain't that then I'm not looking at it again so much x: lol.

I always feel like when a girl asks a guy to delete her pics that he lies and says he did but really kept a couple and isn't telling. But I don't trust men anyways tbh.
I just don't want to obsess over exes. I'm only interested in the photos if it's an ongoing relationship, after its over its easy to delete that stuff. I move on rapidly, only way to move on IMO.

I would never marry a girl who invited her ex to the wedding, unless he was a solid 'in' in their friendship circle. If he was, he wouldn't be dojing this sort of shit. So the bride basically invited some fuck-boy weirdo she used to bang.

I just don't want to obsess over exes. I'm only interested in the photos if it's an ongoing relationship, after its over its easy to delete that stuff. I move on rapidly, only way to move on IMO.
That makes sense. I like it.

canada is gonna canada. lmao @ that 3rd world country. Why is the ex even there?

Video of the brawl brought back memories of some old family weddings and quincenearas

So the ex was in wedding party? There was a family feud over these pics.. So the ex was in the family of the groom? Or they assumed it was someone in the grooms family and it turns out it wasn't? That would be shitty if random ex started a brawl if so.

They won't forget the day, isn't that what it's all about? :D

Well for the most part.
And I do.

But gaaaawwwwd do I watch the videos. Oh yes.

Its a rumor. Another is a longstanding feud between the bride and groom's family.

i like the sex act rumor better though

Not sure why the ex is so salty. He got BJ's and didn't have to marry her. Seems like he played things right prior to the picture incident.
One of the texts said the bride screwed him over and married another bloke. Not sure what they mean by screwing him over. Guess the guy really wanted to marry her.

On another note, seems like they are indians. This is why we stone our daughters at the first sign of infidelity/stupidity. They had it coming raising a slut daughter.

Back