** WEC v.s. Strikeforce: Who was better and why?? **

It seems like its WEC by far according to the poll.

Strikeforce feels like you're watching Bellator for some reason (which isn't a bad thing btw coz I like Bellator).
Why do you insist on necroing this thread ?

[size=+1]
With Strikeforce's final show coming to a close, which promotion do you think did the best over all job???

Fights, production, commentary, whatever criteria, who do you think was better?

strikeforce-logo.jpg

weclogo1.jpg

image65246.jpg

WEC_Championship_Belt.jpg

121016.02.jpg

original.jpg

Which do you think was better [size=+2]and why?? [/size]

[/size]
Imo Strikeforce.It was very climatic, their cage, commentators, announcer.There were strong fighters in every division.WEC though was a paradise for lower weight classes.

I think Coker was better at sniffing out the top prospects with potential.

WEC was better at bringing in guys from outside for shitle tot, then buh bye.

WEC, was new with the focus on lighter weight classes and they had great characters.

WEC. Not hating on Strikeforce, because they were good too. But the WEC was so solid all around.

Strikeforce

Lol at the first post submitted predictably by I’d imagine the only person who purchased the UFC hot dog brander.

Those alternative org nuthuggers were right...again. Not for the first time...and not for the last time.

The title of the thread itself is an insult.

Strikeforce not only makes up significant portions of UFC top 10’s, hold titles..it paved the way for all those chick divisions.

I could’ve told you that when this thread was spawned but I was probably disenchanted that SVSE sold Coke-daddy out. Probably did. Like my post and start listening to me more often.

Last edited:
Back