We will make contact with Aliens today....

"Attempt". The use of that word leaves open the possibility of failure, making it impossible to say that it was all just bullshit when it inevitably doesn't happen.

Also, what reason for that date was given? I'm not a redditor.

These predictions always seem to come true, every time, so I’ll just assume this man is a prophet and the aliens will be here shortly. We should follow people like this that make these predictions, and attribute special status to them for all the benefits they bring the the world and the air head men and women that follow them.

Well that was interesting. I'll put the kettle on if they are coming.

And I'm nearly out of salt...

tenor.gif

So said some guy like 7 years ago with a history of abductions. Sounds nuts, but with the government recently confirming sightings....who knows, lol.

Anyway, interesting read ...

that was one of the more entertaining Reddit threads I’ve read in quite awhile, thanks for sharing. Regardless of whether the guy believes it or not, a lot of his statements are certainly believable and fun to think about.

When the government, intelligence agencies and the media all come together and push a narrative then you know for certain that it's propaganda. Stop letting them manipulate you.

that was one of the more entertaining Reddit threads I’ve read in quite awhile, thanks for sharing. Regardless of whether the guy believes it or not, a lot of his statements are certainly believable and fun to think about.
I got a laugh out of this part:

Edit...I changed an accidentally racist bit in there that someone pointed out. Changed "They were all black" to "all had black skin, way less diversity".

It's racist to call something black now apparently lol, I didn't know black was a derogatory term.

He can't understand their language, but they told him their names and all sorts of other shit? Uh, ok.

Chances are good they're going to be communist and will try to enslave us.

J. Posadas, the Trotskyist Who Believed in Intergalactic Communism - The Wire Science

Believe.png
LMFAO @ thinking Badass Aliens sell/buy stuff and make a living ripping off beings across the universe <Dany07>

I don't think it takes trotsky or any political mind to realize that Aliens are probably very efficient and work more as an Ant Colony(AKA "communism") than Greedy Humans trying to rip eachother off thru capitalism <Dany07> lol

LMFAO @ thinking Badass Aliens sell/buy stuff and make a living ripping off beings across the universe <Dany07>

I don't think it takes trotsky or any political mind to realize that Aliens are probably very efficient and work more as an Ant Colony(AKA "communism") than Greedy Humans trying to rip eachother off thru capitalism <Dany07> lol

LOL at buying into and promoting communism.

They probably work 24 hours a day and own nothing and got nothing. They probably watch everything they do and say. So like every communist regime, they'll try to enslave us.

tumblr_ncowfpN5qh1s2wio8o2_500.gif

Back