We will make contact with Aliens today....

My professional doctor theory about alien abductions is that they were mostly lies created to suppress gay experiences that the claimant either had willingly or while intoxicated. That's why the butt probe claim was so prominent.

A man in the 1950s gets drunk at a bar, hooks up with a dude, takes it up the ass. As an act of self preservation, his brain goes into a fugue state and invents an outlandish tale of alien abduction to bury the gay experience deep.

this is a hold my beer hypothesis at best and probably projection too.

My professional doctor theory about alien abductions is that they were mostly lies created to suppress gay experiences that the claimant either had willingly or while intoxicated. That's why the butt probe claim was so prominent.

A man in the 1950s gets drunk at a bar, hooks up with a dude, takes it up the ass. As an act of self preservation, his brain goes into a fugue state and invents an outlandish tale of alien abduction to bury the gay experience deep.

Sorry for your experience. You think just maybe you really were abducted by aliens?

What's the expiration time? What time zone? Still waiting...

Something got buried deep alright

Edit: I can see I was beaten this pun, I’ll see myself out

Omg turn on the news! It’s happening!

I got a laugh out of this part:

Edit...I changed an accidentally racist bit in there that someone pointed out. Changed "They were all black" to "all had black skin, way less diversity".

It's racist to call something black now apparently lol, I didn't know black was a derogatory term.

me too. All of the mind blowing shit that he’s talking about and the others pick his apparent lack of wokeness to call out. Fuckin kids man.

I actually have three days off in a row starting tomorrow. They better not create any traffic or I'll be pissed.

OGC.5327319908faec4d831b29e3a2674784

I hate that movie so god damn much.

"Attempt". The use of that word leaves open the possibility of failure, making it impossible to say that it was all just bullshit when it inevitably doesn't happen.

Also, what reason for that date was given? I'm not a redditor.

Thats the trouble with aliens, occasionally you meet a prompt one but most of the time they turn out to be some kind of big lizard.

I'm fully stocked up with reeses pieces. Eagerly looking out towards my shed for movement.

The script for E.T. originally had m&m's. Mars declined Amblin's offer to be placed in the film. Mars thought the script sucked and feared it would bomb. Amblin was willing to place the product at no charge, help pay for advertising, and allow the use of E.T.'s likeness. Hershey accepted.

Its 2230 here. I'm suspecting this could be a washout

Nothing yet.

Looks like they are running on alien time.

The script for E.T. originally had m&m's. Mars declined Amblin's offer to be placed in the film. Mars thought the script sucked and feared it would bomb. Amblin was willing to place the product at no charge, help pay for advertising, and allow the use of E.T.'s likeness. Hershey accepted.

Didn't know the details but knew the m&m thing. Interesting. Bet they kicked themselves silly when that film blew up.

Back