We will make contact with Aliens today....

With the way things have been going I wont to be surprised at all.

Any batshit crazy idiot can pull any date out of their ass. Example: Jehova's witnesses.

Well that would be cool.
Chances are good they're going to be communist and will try to enslave us.

J. Posadas, the Trotskyist Who Believed in Intergalactic Communism - The Wire Science

Believe.png

So said some guy like 7 years ago with a history of abductions. Sounds nuts, but with the government recently confirming sightings....who knows, lol.

Anyway, interesting read ...

My professional doctor theory about alien abductions is that they were mostly lies created to suppress gay experiences that the claimant either had willingly or while intoxicated. That's why the butt probe claim was so prominent.

A man in the 1950s gets drunk at a bar, hooks up with a dude, takes it up the ass. As an act of self preservation, his brain goes into a fugue state and invents an outlandish tale of alien abduction to bury the gay experience deep.

So said some guy like 7 years ago with a history of abductions. Sounds nuts, but with the government recently confirming sightings....who knows, lol.

Anyway, interesting read ...

I'm monitoring the sky's bro. I stumbled across the throwawayalien posts a while back. Good rabbit hole imo

Back