We should make Rogan/Anik commentating as indefinitely

Actually, it could be good to keep Joe as the consistent guy and change the other guy ever event or so. I'd like to hear from current fighters and have their perspective. Seems like there are a few guys that have enough of a personality to carry it off. Josh Barnet is a sharp dude he could do it. Bisping could be hilarious. Kenflo is not my fave but he does a good job. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of 'guest' commentators coming in regularly. Sure there would be some that would suck but it wouldn't ruin an event.

It was a nice change. I didn't have to hear what a fighters kid had for breakfast or how much their wife loves them.

Hell no, I kind of like Goldberg he's part of the UFC experience now and it's not the same without him. I personally cannot stand Anik, he's so gray.

Finaly no one who tried to speak out about future events and where to buy tickets during action.

Yesterday was horrible.
Rogan was talking the entire time and Anik didn't respond once to him.

''He landed a nice left hook Jon,''

''......''

Yesterday was horrible.
Rogan was talking the entire time and Anik didn't respond once to him.

''He landed a nice left hook Jon,''

''......''

I'd rather the guy say nothing than something that makes me want to strangle my parrot (Goldberg).

I thought they were better than the usual Goldie/Rogan team also. Anik is pretty good at his job.

It seemed more sport and less WWE with this new guy. Mike screaming every 10 seconds is interesting but distracting. Listening to Joe and Anik commentate Leben's first round was intense. Give this guy a few more shows to get comfortable and it should be good for the sport. Very professional, I enjoyed it.

I also picked up the vibe of Joe favoring 1 fighter, and Anik favoring the other. I like that style.

I'd rather the guy say nothing than something that makes me want to strangle my parrot (Goldberg).

I thought they were better than the usual Goldie/Rogan team also. Anik is pretty good at his job.

Is that a metaphor where you're from, or do you actually have the urge to strangle your parrot sometimes?

anik wasn't very good at all as people have already said. but please ANYBODY but mike goldberg, he is painful. i could list 10 people off the top of my head who could take his place

Goldie can be retarded sometime but who cares. Anik is plain and boring, he nearly put me to sleep the other night. If there going to replace Golide I would prefer someone else.

Back