We should make Rogan/Anik commentating as indefinitely

Anik embarrassed himself. He sounded insincere, uneducated and out of it. And that's when he fucking actually spoke. Most of the night, Joe was ln solo duty.

Anik was taciturn and robotic, and the two had zero chemistry together.

we are all use to goldie but he isn't actually very good i think its time to move on

randy and bas should be the commentators. Randy on play by play and bas on color.
Hell no! That combo would be horrible!
Anik & Bas would be a good team because Anik speaks at the same pace as Mauro.

Anik is awful he contributed nothing, in fact I would have preferred just to have Rogan.... come back goldie :D

Nice trolling, anik was crapping his pants 90% of the time.

No synergy with these to what so ever.

Anik fake laughing at Rogans jokes was pretty bad.

Goldy must have fucked up big time.

no way! keep Rogan but bin off Anik!

when joe talks he sounds relaxed but enthusiastic, like he would say it the same way if he was talking to you in a bar or what ever.
Anik puts on this weird 1970's style commentator voice. like hes projecting in a weird way. and if that is actually how he sounds talking to his pals at the bar, then he still shouldnt be commentating

we are all use to goldie but he isn't actually very good i think its time to move on

Yeah, most people just hate change, Anik was no worse than Goldberg and given time will relax and become far better imo.

I'm a fan of both. Lately, I have to admit I've been enjoying the commentary from Jon Anik a little more than Goldie. Didn't see 155 yet so I can't comment on how he did but I'm pretty sure this wasn't the first time Anik & Rogan worked together. I seem to recall another show, either on FX or PPV where Anik filled in for Goldie.

I agree, Anik let Rogan do most of the special comments rather than butting in and adding some cliche bullshit Goldberg usually says so I think Anik/Rogan should be the new team.

At least Goldie has synergy with Rogan, if it was Anik/Rogan then they might as well just have Rogan do it solo because he was the only one talking 95% of the time.

I strongly prefer the commentary chemistry between Joe Rogan and Goldy. Besides, Anik barely even said anything so how can you say that he did good?

I prefer Anik to Goldy. Sure he didnt say much, but he also didnt make me stop in the middle of the fight and go wtf? I don't need that much commentary on fights, anik stays on point and i think genuinely likes MMA. So hes good enough.

Goldberg is much better than monotone anik. Rogan has passion but is a little annoying at times.

Anik seemed scared to talk and he has such a soft, weak voice. Put jens in there instead.

Sure Anik looked great at 155 because he basically did nothing. He didn't stand out at all he was boring. I enjoy Mike way more. Yes he says dumb stuff sometimes but thats better then just no one talking at all.

First time they've commentated together, cut Anik some slack.

I also seriously don't know why he gets so much hate. He's more formal than Goldberg but that doesn't mean he's atrocious.

Anik is the best guy to work with Joe. Joe loves to rant and doesn't like when somebody is interrupting him so Anik fits in perfectly.

Back