We should make Rogan/Anik commentating as indefinitely

The only time I really cant stand Goldberg is during the Fighter Q&A's

Anik and Rogan don't have chemistry yet...they will get there.

Anik didn't stumble over words like Goldie, and he didn't recycle the same lines every fight either. It was a nice change of pace, and a few more events together they will be a great time.

thank you...

these two did pretty good yesterday. For once i didn't feel like a retard after listening to Goldberg history lesson repeat

Anik sucked.

Everything he said felt forced and contrived, even though he didn't actually say much.

these two did pretty good yesterday. For once i didn't feel like a retard after listening to Goldberg history lesson repeat

shut the fuck up, we had the same thread yesterday. and my answer and the answer of most of us was "GTFOH!" absolutely no chemsitry between such a charismatic dude like rogan and robot like annik

I bet Rogans popping pain pills like candy since he carried that whole commentary on his back last night

He did a good job but would like to see Goldberg back.

I prefer literally anyone to Goldie.

I don't wish Goldie any harm. If he is truly ill, I wish him all the best

Anik needs to drink about 8 shots of Vodka before the fights or something. The guy is just boring.

The commentary was immensely less annoying this time. Goldie has been getting worse and worse. Maybe this break will do him good.

The commentary was immensely less annoying this time. Goldie has been getting worse and worse. Maybe this break will do him good.

While I agree it just seemed like another Rogan experience podcast. Where was the PBP?

I like Mauro for PBP but that will probably never happen. The dude just comes up with some funny shit. "Popped his head back like a pez dispenser".

Anik needs to drink about 8 shots of Vodka before the fights or something. The guy is just boring.

Eh I thought his commentary was fine. Sure it wasn't the most animated or frequent, but you know that Rogan probably relished the fact that he could talk even more with Goldie absent.

I thought Anik did a very good job. Didn't even notice Goldie was missing.

Anik was hardly even present.

Goldie/Rogan works much better.

If I had to hear Goldie say "Ya know Joe, [insert completely useless/pointless fact about fighter]" I was going to have to strangle somebody

Anik/Rogan is perfect!

Back