We should make Rogan/Anik commentating as indefinitely

There was one point in the prelims where Joe literally had to prompt Anik to say something. Get Frank Mir back in there.

I'll admit that Goldie is a bit of a derp, but I still love the guy and would like to see him back. Annik did OK but he seems to robotic, too news anchor-ish, doesn't really have much of a personality.

Didn't read but does anyone absolutely HATE Anik? Man that guy is annoying. Goldie is an idiot but at least he is good for some humor. Anik is really boring IMO

Anik is horrible, he'll just cosign with Rogan, so instead of one bias announcer we have two.

Rogan and Goldberg complement one another perfectly. Anik's too passive and just lets people talk all over him. Rogan needs someone who can hold his own and keep him from just being a one man show because when that happens, he's fucking terrible.

Absolutely. Anything, ANYTHING is better than Goldie. Anik did fine.

I disagree...and i'm a long time Goldie hater.

Anik was almost non-existant during Rogan's spank off during the main event.

i heard some bitch named yolanda punched him in the nose and he hasn't been able to recover.

I fucking HATE Goldie

That said, I missed him last night

Anik/Rogan is perfect!

You are smoking some good stuff that is like saying Rogan should do the show by himself. I mean did Anik even say anything in the Belcher v Okami fight?

You are smoking some good stuff that is like saying Rogan should do the show by himself. I mean did Anik even say anything in the Belcher v Okami fight?

People are confusing Goldie filling every second of audio with none-sense as "saying something" and Anik only talking when needed as "not saying anything"

randy and bas should be the commentators. Randy on play by play and bas on color.

randy and bas should be the commentators. Randy on play by play and bas on color.

Yeah, pbp commentators are rarely former athletes...though there have been exceptions in the past, i doubt Randy would be one of them though.

Randy and Bas would be an awful team without a real pbp

Back