We need another Anderson Silva

There was a different feeling during Anderson's walkouts. No one else does that.

Not joking this is honestly the worst post I've seen all month. I'll be sure to remember you are a guy that has no clue about anything
We get it. You like anderson.

Let me guess. You think jon jones only used estrogen blockers this one time?

We get it. You like anderson.

Let me guess. You think jon jones only used estrogen blockers this one time?

Let me guess, you think all of their opponents were clean

raw

It will happen when a motivated and hungry Nick Diaz comes back.

People give in to the hype because we were so spoiled with Silva, GSP, Jones, Aldo and Fedor. We just ASSUMED that new guys would come in and fill the roles no problem.

Things have been turning out to be the exact opposite.

It's interesting to see the vacuum left in the wake of so many great fighters, Not really anyone around looking like they'll fill their shoes atm. Every single belt cept MM's seems up for grabs right now. Same thing happening in boxing now that Floyd and Pac are done. Lot of talented fighters but noone yet who seems like they'll take the reigns. Shit happens ever now and then in combat sports, looks like we're close to entering a lul in both sports. I wonder if popularity will wain in both sports given the fact that theres no clear stars.

I watched recently Anderson vs Maia and at the beginning of the fight Jo Rogan said that if Silva wins , he will face next GSP @ 170. What happened with that ?

Too early to tell how well he'll do against elite competition, but Michael Page seems to be the guy with the closest style to Anerson's that I've seen. He's fun to watch. Just have to see his ground game and TDD a bit more...

No it's just hilarious how you don't realize the amount of their opponents that have been caught too

That's why nobody agrees with you
Anderson fans not ready to call him out on his cheating. Shocking.

Although I haven't been a fan of AS (person) since Maia (then 100% out after first Weidman), I feel honored to have watched 2 of his fights since IMO he is the GOAT! (Vs Okami and Bonnar)

Anderson fans not ready to call him out on his cheating. Shocking.

Let's single out the one guy that did better even though most of them were using anyways

Yeah, fuck that guy the PEDs were mind controlling him

lol

Let's single out the one guy that did better even though most of them were using anyways

Yeah, fuck that guy the PEDs were mind controlling him

lol
Not singling him out. Anyone who fails a test is a cheater. Plain and simple. If jones and lesnar cant explain why they had the peds in their system, imo their records are tainted as well.

Back