We need another Anderson Silva

I watched recently Anderson vs Maia and at the beginning of the fight Jo Rogan said that if Silva wins , he will face next GSP @ 170. What happened with that ?

Maybe Anderson vs Maia happened. Dana F White was very pissed at that fight.

There may never be another Anderson Silva. That man sold his soul to the devil if there is one.

I agree that the sport needs new titans, though. Watching the belts change hands every event is far less captivating.

I'm really excited for Yair Rodriguez. He's doing some crazy shit inside the cage and I think he's only going to get better.

SlipperyBitesizedBinturong.gif

InformalGleefulAmphibian.gif

tumblr_npy0jpQhBQ1rofocqo1_500.gif

More of this, less "he only was so good because of peds lololol they robotically programmed him to think"

Yeah its a shame people say it really has tarnished his legacy. It was (I can´t say for certain of course) MOST LIKELY due to his horrible injury, and peds are very useful for faster recovering, if only it could be administered in some more legal way more fighters could recover quickly. I´m sure we´d hear some stories about people trying to just injure themselves enough to get free peds or some shit, but really it was so obvious why Silva took them, and that didn´t change a thing for me. Its not like he looked like a ripped guy, sometimes but it was all natural, he really looked like the average well trained male. Yeah his story was perhaps a tad silly. But who knows if it was his choice. He was probably told this was a good chance of perhaps getting out of it without a ban. Many people say they´d had respected him if only he had been honest and said "hey, i did it because of m injury" But the fact is, he´d still had gotten a ban, and people would still had said shit about him.

Im sure in the future there will be some form of ped allowed for faster recovery in some way or another. It really is annoying to hear people hating on Silva because of PED´s...but the thing is, when people hate you´re doing something right. That or you´re an A+ asshole obviously, but people say Silva is cocky. Imo he´s so humble and respectful outside the ring, but when its on, it´s on. Who can say the octagon is their playground. Silva can. He has FUN. Truly it seems most people care about winning or doing this or that. It has cost Silva a few fights like the Bisping fight by not being like that. But its still obvious to the more intelligent supporters to see the finer details.

I wish we could have Silva commentating on his own fights, what was going on in his mind and just teach us so much more about him. I for one greatly appreciate that he´s still fighting. What a champ. And then fk the haters. They´re just casual kiddies, trying to tarnish his legacy because they know he´s something special.

I hope not, actually. Let the belts change owner pretty much every fight like it's happening so people appreciate how great people like Anderson is.

Too bad it was all artificial.
If that was the case then there would be a lot more Anderson silvas and there are none . The guy is clearly a very special individual . Just taking some juice didn't make him enter the matrix .

If you think they both used PED's for their -entire careers- without proof why not everybody else?

They were # 1 guys whats stopping everybody else

PEDS alone did not make them do what they could do in the cage. 99% of guys on PEDS could not even come close. So stop writing them off, fuck.

It's a very simple concept. If you cheated once you could have cheated every time. Only Anderson knows for sure. But he willingly damaged his own legacy. That's on him.

And I don't understand sticking up for a cheater.

You dumb fucks keep sleeping on this guy and I don't understand why

The dude is 33 and won the title against Newton and defended against Tito. Part of being a good troll is making a joke that's at least somewhat believable or has the possibility of being true. Try harder.

If that was the case then there would be a lot more Anderson silvas and there are none . The guy is clearly a very special individual . Just taking some juice didn't make him enter the matrix .

Anderson got caught using the red pill. Everyone is dodging Matrix like thanks to that.

Fedor might have fought cans but he had some great fights and wins. Like vs Nog, Randleman, Herring, Schilt, Coleman.

So lets just ignore the fact that he tested positive for two steroids. Since no one else has been able to do what he did, he deserves to keep all his accolades.

And lets give brock the benefit of the doubt too. No other hw was able to come in and win the title in their fourth fight and defend it.

And lance armstrong. He should go down as the greatest cyclist ever! No other cheater could win the tour 7 years in a row!

He's good and a showman. But he has to stop fighting cans and has beens.

...? past 5 fights were Weidman (who proved to be a legit champ) Nick Diaz, Bisping (the current MW champ) and DC... he was competitive in all of them cept Weidman and those fights were just as bizarre as possible.

...? past 5 fights were Weidman (who proved to be a legit champ) Nick Diaz, Bisping (the current MW champ) and DC... he was competitive in all of them cept Weidman and those fights were just as bizarre as possible.

WTF are you talking about? My post was about Michael Page, you crazy bastard

Back