We aren't hard enough on white and piss belts..

You dedicated 11 years to Sherdog and waited for the day you would be celebrated.
Instead you got a post from a man named Dildos with no recognition.
that how it be sometimes.

You don't see many of them on this sub form, on the main forums there generally some of the worst posters, not due to a lack of knowledge but because there pumped full of belief that UFC spiel is gospel and knowing it makes them MMA geniuses.

It's possible that Mayberry regulars are adults in our mid 30s to 50s as compared to the heavies where "perhaps" more teenagers or young 20s people frequents there. So while we have our occasion trolls here and there for giggles, we don't go overboard or get triggered as easily.

The past 2 weeks I've been visiting the heavies more often. Multiple threads made me rolled my eyes so hard but sometimes it's fun to troll them.

EDIT:
Recently I saw one thread in heavies saying he expected more from aged accounts. Because some really old accounts, pre-2009s, also make shit threads there. And I've seen them myself during my venture over than this 2 weeks.

I agree with TS back then, shit posts and shit threads by "oldies" are worst than white belts, because they should have known better.

Last edited:
It's possible that Mayberry regulars are adults in our mid 30s to 50s

giphy.gif

its funny, when i joined sherdog i spent like atleast my first 1500 posts or more just solely in the heavies and didnt venture out to any subs till like 2 years off posting haha.

i would have rathered found and posted in the subs much much earlier.
I didnt leave the heavies until like only 2 years ago.

Lol. I was in a support thread asking how to get plats and I said ‘you need to not be poor’ and then tachy platted me and told me I’m poor and plat now. Lmao.

I made a sarcastic comment about affirmative action and then next thing I knew, I became the Green Ranger.

giphy.gif

I didnt leave the heavies until like only 2 years ago.
I’d have guessed I started posting in the Mayberry and other subs round like 2014.. I was like ‘lol how did I not come to this part before!?’

Sherdog is like a weird club where a lot of people like myself lurk for years and then find their lane. I knew certain main forums were too intense and I saw the Berry and watched the interactions for a bit and decided to finally post. I stated before what type of work I do (work in a prison) so I've passed a lot of time reading the threads on here, learning about poster's lives and laughing a lot. I'm not concerned with belts but I like Sherdog simply for the lolz and the fact that I've found a few Sherbros like me. I will agree that a ton of white belts are garbage but we have hilarious posters that let them know that when they post. It's a perfect circle.

I was thinking about this today. You know the heavies are idiots for alienating newbs.

You want new fans for MMA morons

I reckon the white belts that are awful are the new accounts of banned posters. We need a Sherdog orientation where new members can learn what it means to get an iPad from your girlfriend, which animal is the toughest in the animal kingdom (the game pitbull), and if the groundhog did make that noise, seriously.

It's possible that Mayberry regulars are adults in our mid 30s to 50s as compared to the heavies where "perhaps" more teenagers or young 20s people frequents there. So while we have our occasion trolls here and there for giggles, we don't go overboard or get triggered as easily.

The past 2 weeks I've been visiting the heavies more often. Multiple threads made me rolled my eyes so hard but sometimes it's fun to troll them.

EDIT:
Recently I saw one thread in heavies saying he expected more from aged accounts. Because some really old accounts, pre-2009s, also make shit threads there. And I've seen them myself during my venture over than this 2 weeks.

I agree with TS back then, shit posts and shit threads by "oldies" are worst than white belts, because they should have known better.

It seems the VERY old accounts are typically rubbish as well, parroting the same spiel they have been for almost 20 years.

Sherdog is like a weird club where a lot of people like myself lurk for years and then find their lane. I knew certain main forums were too intense and I saw the Berry and watched the interactions for a bit and decided to finally post. I stated before what type of work I do (work in a prison) so I've passed a lot of time reading the threads on here, learning about poster's lives and laughing a lot. I'm not concerned with belts but I like Sherdog simply for the lolz and the fact that I've found a few Sherbros like me. I will agree that a ton of white belts are garbage but we have hilarious posters that let them know that when they post. It's a perfect circle.

Stfu pearl necklace.

I reckon the white belts that are awful are the new accounts of banned posters. We need a Sherdog orientation where new members can learn what it means to get an iPad from your girlfriend, which animal is the toughest in the animal kingdom (the game pitbull), and if the groundhog did make that noise, seriously.

lizard.jpg

Back