We aren't hard enough on white and piss belts..

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
They run around here like they aren't rooks. We don't need to go as hard as hazing, but we take it really easy on white and yellow belts. Shouldn't we step it up and at least tell them to stfu more often?

I'm drunk btw.

Then can both suck my cock, whites and yellows. Fuck em both in the bum.

I'm not drunk btw, I just know scum when I see them. and whites and yellows are trash.

Long time fans do get banned and have to start over ya know.

I'm not drunk btw, I just know scum when I see them. and whites and yellows are trash.

The fkn worst. In the heavies? Jeebis cripes.

Then again we were all white and yellow belts at some point

Silver belts disgust me

giphy.gif

They run around here like they aren't rooks. We don't need to go as hard as hazing, but we take it really easy on white and yellow belts. Shouldn't we step it up and at least tell them to stfu more often?

I'm drunk btw.

Lions don't concern themselves with sheep

I'm more disgusted by people who have more posts than likes.

I'm drunk btw.

You shouldn't be allowed to even post until your a blue belt imo

To actually get banned on here you have to USUALLY be a pretty shit annoying poster

I find it really gross how many pencil necked losers are on their 4th or 5th accounts

There are no new people joining sherdog, just previously banned members. What's the account average around here, 15 bans or something like that.

There are no new people joining sherdog, just previously banned members. What's the account average around here, 15 bans or something like that.

Idk.. I was hanging with my kids like 2 years ago and I heard some young teens on bikes mention sherdog. I'm not making that up..

You don't see many of them on this sub form, on the main forums there generally some of the worst posters, not due to a lack of knowledge but because there pumped full of belief that UFC spiel is gospel and knowing it makes them MMA geniuses.

Last edited:
You don't see many of them on this sub form, on the main forums there generally some of the worst posters, not due to a lack of knowledge but because there pumped full of belief that UFC spiel is gospel and knowing it makes them a MMA geniuses.
its funny, when i joined sherdog i spent like atleast my first 1500 posts or more just solely in the heavies and didnt venture out to any subs till like 2 years off posting haha.

i would have rathered found and posted in the subs much much earlier.

If they got banned, they obviously have a lesson to learn and maybe a little tough love would really instill that lesson.

Back