We aren't hard enough on white and piss belts..

They run around here like they aren't rooks. We don't need to go as hard as hazing, but we take it really easy on white and yellow belts. Shouldn't we step it up and at least tell them to stfu more often?

I'm drunk btw.

lol, saying you're drunk saved you from looking like an asshole. wish i were drunk.

I don’t even look at the belt shit....if you say something dumb, you should get hammered regardless of the belt color..

Well everybody has to be a white and yellow belt at one time or another. Its using them as alt accounts to start shit and fighter bash that's problematic.

Take a look at the 600 page Conner thread in the Lightweight forum. Every poster has a join date of 2019. <45>

Shouldn't need to use an alt account if you are standing by your convictions.

It's not like fighter bashing is tightly enforced anymore. At least if it's Conner you're bashing - so why the need for an alt account?

If there's problems, just tell the mod you're a friend of Hitto, and you'll be good. :D

546119.jpg

As a proud orange belt, I'd say yeah, f*ck thoses pussies.

Belts are meaningless imo. I judge the person by the content of what they wrote. Not by the belts or even the likes.

Whites are ok, their blunders are forgiveable.
However, i expect yellows to know better....and when browns and blacks act up i can't stand it.
<{clintugh}>

I've seen this type of thing posted numerous times and it really baffles me. Who cares what section a thread is in? I just click 'new posts' scroll down until something catches my interest then check it out. WTF does it matter what sub forum it is in?

STFU Blue belt. You guys can also add in blue belts to the list. Fuck em all.

If you don’t have 113 trophy points I don’t wanna know you.

It seems the VERY old accounts are typically rubbish as well, parroting the same spiel they have been for almost 20 years.

Yep, it's not the belt/account age really. It's the person behind the screen.
Some people just.. dumb

I don't even reply to anything orange and below, also if the account has less than five years.

They run around here like they aren't rooks. We don't need to go as hard as hazing, but we take it really easy on white and yellow belts. Shouldn't we step it up and at least tell them to stfu more often?

I'm drunk btw.

<mma4>

Back